Happy saturday,
As I mentioned yesterday Julia Watts and I are demoing at Samuel Taylors in Leeds today It would be great to see you!
I thought you might all like to see some of the tags I made during my flower making tutorial hour on Hochanda last Thursday. As I said yesterday I had so much fun making these. I was a little concerned that some of the colours didi not come across on the screen properly however these pictures should hopefully show the subtle shading I was going for!
Enjoy...
Morning John,bfabulous flowers and beautiful colours.
ReplyDeleteNancyd xx
Morning John, nice to see the close ups of the flowers, you can't always get that on all the TV channels, they look much more realistic with the different bits of shading etc. Now you and Julia enjoy yourselves at ST in Leeds today, I am sure you will, it will be a laugh a minute, wish I could get there.
ReplyDeleteRemember the clocks go back tonight so we get another hour of crafting tomorrow, yiphee.
Stay safe, healthy and happy, hugs, June Smith xxx
Hi John.
ReplyDeleteA lovely idea, Thank you. I have copied this idea with all the cut offs.
Have fun and take care Kitty.
Hi John
ReplyDeleteThe tags are lovely and it's what I use my leftovers for, flowers and tags. I so hate waste. have a great day.
Crafty Hugs
Heather xx
The flowers on the tags look really lovely.
ReplyDeleteMichele
lovely flowers and enjoyed your shows
ReplyDeleteIt's lovely to see all these, thank you. There were so many ideas from you ( which I have been trying out!)
ReplyDeleteHave a good day and I am sure a laugh, with Julia.
Jan
Northampton
Good morning John, still not caught up yet : ( Have a safe journey!!!
ReplyDeleteHave a good one!!!
Loopy Lynda xxx
Lovely tags! Actually managed to record your shows this time and I'm looking forward to watching them. Debra x
ReplyDeleteHi John,
ReplyDeleteThank You So Very Much For Close Ups Of These Tremendous Makes,
As I Mentioned Yesterday I Thought It Was Great That You Could Be On Your Own As You Seemed To Get More Demo's Achieved Thanks For Sharing Your Ideas And Talents With Us.
Hugs From Sam xxx
Carry On Crafting ✂️✂️✂️
Hi John,
ReplyDeleteBeautiful flowers, will catch up with the shows, the ones I saw were great. Have a great day with Julia and thanks for sharing,
Heather Treble
All lovely John.
ReplyDeleteHave a good weekend.
Love Val x
Good morning John this is a gorgeous set of tags all the flowers are beautiful. I did enjoy your shows. Have a great day today it should be fun with Julia. Hugs Jackie
ReplyDeleteGood Morning John,
ReplyDeleteThese flowers are gorgeous, and yes they do look better here than on screen, maybe it's the lighting they use I did manage to catch up and watch all of your shows.
Don't think you need a presenter on your shows you are so great at demonstrating
everything.
Have a great day in Leeds.
Maggie
Great cards and tags John, loved the shows, just watched the last one this morning. I email in but they dont read many out do they?
ReplyDeleteThank you for all these ideas, John. All we have to do now is remember them!
ReplyDeleteAnne (Northampton)
Lovely to see a close up of the flowers, the cornflowers are my favourite. (Predictive text tried to change cornflowers to cornflakes, good job I checked before publishing lol)
ReplyDeleteB xx
Lovely flowers Tags John , would make lovely bookmarks too .
ReplyDeleteElaine H X
Morning John,
ReplyDeleteAll very pretty, Have a good day with Julia.
Lydia
X
Hi John, these flowers are so pretty and you have shown them off brilliantly.
ReplyDeleteWendyx
Hello John, a lovely selection of beauty. Have a great day today. Bx
ReplyDeleteHi John,
ReplyDeleteLovely flowers tags, must try to make some. Lovely colours.
Maria x
Morning John Hope today goes well for you and I have to say that I really enjoyed your "lesson" on the TV and so glad that I recorded it.
ReplyDeleteHappy days Pen x
Hi John,
ReplyDeleteYour flower shows were brilliant!
:-)
Lorna D
Really pretty !
ReplyDeleteGorgeous, these tags. Enjoy your demos in Leeds with julia , I bet your fans will do so.
ReplyDeleteBest wishes, rose
These just show that when it comes to flowers, with the right materials, the world is your oyster
ReplyDeleteTeresa
Thanks for showing us close ups of your flowers John. You are right, we can't always get them on tv. SueL x
ReplyDeleteHi John, Really lovely, I love all these flowers.
ReplyDeleteI hope your demo day with Julia is going well.
Lots of love from Patricia xx
All Lovely John
ReplyDeleteLove Nancy xx
Homemade flowers always look so much better, no end to the enjoyment making them....these are amazing John....luv Ursula xx
ReplyDeleteLovely tags and the flowers are beautiful.
ReplyDeleteHi John
ReplyDeleteLove the tags and flowers. I hope your shows recorder as two of them didn't and said they had been corrupted on the messages. Not to sure how a recording on a hard drive can be corrupted. Thanks for the email regarding the gift wallet you made on Hocanda.
Hi John,
ReplyDeleteGorgeous flowers can't wait to watch the demo's. Loved yesterday's card just too ill to get out of bed yesterday. Have a great demo day in Leeds.
Hugs
Linda xx
Hi John, lovely floral tags, I wish you could come to Inverness to do your brilliant demos, Kate x
ReplyDeleteLovely tags Looks like I need to buy more flower dies! Only got the daisies (and Poinsettias) at the mo so lots to choose from!
ReplyDeleteHi John,
ReplyDeleteSaw you demonstrate all these on Hochanda, got some really good tips and ideas.
Thank you for a fantastic day in Leeds, got lots of tips and inspiration along with the fun and laughter....great day!
Love Janet x
from Wakefield
Fab selection John, lovely flowers. Pat x
ReplyDeleteBrill John would love to have seen your demos in Leeds but in rainy Spain at the moments. Have a good couple of days in Northallerton too. crafty regards Julie Kay xxx
ReplyDeleteHi John gorgeous flowers love them all. Take Care Melody xxx
ReplyDeletewonderful,, wonderful show - you were brilliant and what beautiful flowers. What a star
ReplyDeleteBest wishes
Till Lady aka Anne
Love these. They are just beautiful.
ReplyDeleteShirley
Hi John. Beautiful, so pretty and its always good to use up the scraps. Take care x
ReplyDelete