Once again it should be my day for the Creative expressions design team however shows and designing some new stamps have eaten all my time! However don't forget that the Design Team call for creative expressions finishes on Friday! Click HERE if you want the details on how to enter and join the team. There are some excellent benefits of being a member and it would be great to see everyone to give it a try you never know!
Today's card is the demo piece I made on Sunday on my Hochanda shows and just shows the simplicity of the Configurations dies. For those of you who haven't seen this range before Sue Wilson has designed these to be totally flexible and they can be used in so many different way to make loads of different patterns.
The flowers are simply stamped with the shaded peony in true white detail embossing powder onto chestnut foundation card heat set and grouped as with yesterdays card.
Ingredients:
Creative Expressions Craft dies by Sue Wilson
Lattice Arched adornment
perfect peony complete petals
pierced flags
Stamp to die for shaded peony
chestnut & milk foundation card
Enjoy...
Hello John
ReplyDeleteIt is a lovely card and the photos don't do justice to the chestnut card which is much lighter and richer colour than the photos display. It is hard I find to photo darker colours ad get their true likeness and you are right it looks fabulous in gold.
BTW Your mention on the show was hilarious but you are right there is a 4th I'm sure but you can have that one!! :)
Crafty Hugs
Heather xx
Morning John. A very elegant and beautiful card.
ReplyDeleteNancyd xx
Morning John,
ReplyDeleteThis card is great, I love it. Also it's amazing how many different cards you can get from using 1 die.
Gave a great day
Maggie
Hi John
ReplyDeleteanother stunning card love the colours and the dies and the flowers thank you tracyw
Hello John, love todays card, the colours and layout are awesome. Have a great day. Bx
ReplyDeleteGorgeous card John
ReplyDeleteLuv Rach :)
Morning John, I saw you making this on Hochanda and fell in love with it, I have got to have a go at it, I think it is such a beautiful card, I can imagine all the wonderful colours and creations that can be achieved, yes definitely going to do this one.
ReplyDeleteWill be catching your shows too, saw some of Phills yesterday as well.
Stay safe, healthy and happy, hugs, June Smith xxx
A classic today! Love it.
ReplyDeleteJan
Northampton
Morning John, A very rich-looking and decadent card, love the colours.
ReplyDeleteLots of love from Patricia xx
Gorgeous card, very elegant and it really does look like chocolate!!
ReplyDeleteMichele
Good morning John this is a stunning card I love the design and the dies are gorgeous. Have a great day today. Hugs Jackie
ReplyDeleteEh up John
ReplyDeleteChocolate? Yes please! Your chocolate (Even though its chestnut) creation is superb.................would look marvellous as the lid of a matching box with your handmade truffles.........hint!
Have a great day.
Ang x
I thought you demoed the Configurations Dies so well. Love this card and colours.
ReplyDeleteGood morning John, very lush it looks yummo!!!
ReplyDeleteHave a good one!!!
Loopy Lynda xxx
Hi John,
ReplyDeleteA really delicious looking card!
Thanks for sharing,
Heather
Morning John,
ReplyDeleteI do like the design of this one but not keen on the colour too much ginger for me.
Lydia
X
Stunning card I love it
ReplyDeleteCarol
I am blown away with todays card John, so, so beautiful loving the color and just the perfect touches .
ReplyDeleteTake Care
Elaine H X
I wish I had been around to watch this being made, it looks interesting. I love the colours used.
ReplyDeleteTeresa
Love the colour combo here, John. Beautiful card.
ReplyDeleteAnne (Northampton)
Hi John, a gorgeous card, I saw your tv demo of this and was very impressed by how simple it was to achieve such an elegant look.
ReplyDeleteB xx
Great to see different colours. Saw you making this in one of your demos. Love the shows.
ReplyDeleteCrafty hugs Pen x
Hi John,
ReplyDeleteAb Fab!!!
What a brilliant way to use these dies, and loving this new chesnut colour.
:-)
Lorna D
Good morning John, yes I'm back from my hols. Have a lot of catching up to do now. Sorry I didn't get to see the shows you mentioned as this looks an interesting design. Love from Jackie xx
ReplyDeleteLove the contrast of the white on brown, just don't mention chocolate to me at the moment! SueL x
ReplyDeleteHi John, saw you make this on Hochanda and loved it and the colour combination.
ReplyDeleteWendyx
Hi John,
ReplyDeleteAnd the "food fest" continues - this card really does spell "Chocolate" - it's beautiful, I'm sold on the colour scheme and the dies. Simply gorgeous.
Best wishes, Rose
Hello John,
ReplyDeleteYes, please pass the chocolates. Yummy card. Who won yesterdays card?
Love all you cards. You are so creative.
Shirley
Loved your show last night, great inspiration.....This card is lovely, I love these configuration dies, I have a few of them....luv Ursula xx
ReplyDeleteHi John,
ReplyDeleteWow!! this is a stunning card I love it, I have your shows recorded so I'll be able to watch this one being made. Haven't been too good so got loads to catch up on.
Take care
Linda xx
This design reminds me of the finest, poshest kind of chocolate, delicious!
ReplyDeleteEnjoyed the demos on record from yesterday - especially the hydrangeas.
Tonbridge Sue
Hi John, it's the colours that ring my bell for this card, I love the deep rich chocolate colour and the cream together. Beautiful design too, Kate x
ReplyDeleteHi John, I so loved this on the demo that you did. So rich and elegant. Beautiful colour and love the sentiment. Gorgeous! "Thank you John" xx Love Karen xx
ReplyDeleteHi John,
ReplyDeleteAng beat me to it! Chocolate - yes please, Gorgeous card I love it.
Love Nancy xx
fantastic card ,love the brown ,[not usually a fan of brown but this is fab ],Laura O
ReplyDeleteHi John,
ReplyDeleteAnother stunning card!
Love Janet x
from Wakefield
Hello John,
ReplyDeleteThis is simply striking. Well, there's nothing simple about it, but you know what I mean. I love it.
Maureen xx
Gorgeous card John. Locked the TV shows.
ReplyDeleteHi John,
ReplyDeleteLove it, love it, love everthing about it. Configurations dies possibly my favourite dies as they're so versitile.
Hugs, T xxx
Hi john, beautiful card John watch the show when you did the demo another great show,Take Care Melody xxx
ReplyDeleteHi John. A beautiful card, the chocolate card is gorgeous isn't it. Take care x
ReplyDelete