Good morning John I love the flowers you have created they are beautiful. I hope you get some time to relax today you always seem to be so busy. Take care. Hugs Jackie
Hi John I love to see all the different flowers you can make from just a few dies! Don't stop!!! What a great idea it was to focus on them for your shows. Best wishes, Anne O
Good morning John, fest away I say!!! You can't have too many flowers : ) Hope you remembered to put your clocks back!!! Have a good one!!! Loopy Lynda xxx
Morning John I never tire if flowers as you demonstrated on Hochanda there are so many different flowers you can create . Have a great day xxx. http://ivyleafcrafts.blogspot.co.uk/
Hi John, Hope you enjoyed the extra hour after your busy day yesterday. Never apologise for more flowers, we ladies love them and the daffodil is amazing! Love Janet x from Wakefield
Morning John, two lovely cards and just keep the flowers coming love them all.
ReplyDeleteNancyd xx
love all these flowers John
ReplyDeleteHi John.
ReplyDeleteLove the flowers we cannot have too many, thank you.
Take care Kitty.
Love all the flowered ideas.
ReplyDeleteJan
Northampton
Two lovely cards! I was just watching your show yesterday which were fabulously flowery. Debra x
ReplyDeleteGood morning John I love the flowers you have created they are beautiful. I hope you get some time to relax today you always seem to be so busy. Take care. Hugs Jackie
ReplyDeleteHi John
ReplyDeleteI love to see all the different flowers you can make from just a few dies! Don't stop!!! What a great idea it was to focus on them for your shows. Best wishes, Anne O
Hi John
ReplyDeleteTwo beautiful flower cards they look so fresh and clean looking . beautiful !.
Elaine H X
Hi John, two lovely cards. I especially like the first one.
ReplyDeleteB xx
Hi John,
ReplyDeleteI love all the flowers and love these cards. It's good to see all the different flowers that can be made with just one set of flower dies.
Maggie
Both lovely, saw the demo of the yellow flowers, looks great, xxx
ReplyDeleteTwo great cards, love the flowers on the first one.
ReplyDeleteMichele
Beautiful cards, John. I think the top ones look like hellebores.
ReplyDeleteAnne (Northampton)
Good morning John, fest away I say!!! You can't have too many flowers : )
ReplyDeleteHope you remembered to put your clocks back!!!
Have a good one!!!
Loopy Lynda xxx
Morning John, I love all your creations so keep um coming. I see of fb that all went well yesterday with Julia, lovely cards you both made.
ReplyDeleteStay safe, healthy and happy, hugs, June Smith xxx
Morning John.
ReplyDeleteHave loved your flower fest. Simple elegant cards.
Lydia
X
Hi John
ReplyDeleteI love your flowers, and I just hope my recorder has at least done one show at least.
Hi John,
ReplyDeleteBeautiful flowers, you can never have too many flowers!
Thanks for sharing,
Heather Treble
Hi John, flowers are always welcome to brighten a dull day. Love the cards. Bx
ReplyDeleteAlways need flowers John! Hope you are having a good weekend love from Jackie xx
ReplyDeleteMorning John, You can keep the flowers coming for me John, loved all your dems
ReplyDeleteon Hochanda.
Best wishes
JosieB (Nana Josie)
x
Morning John I never tire if flowers as you demonstrated on Hochanda there are so many different flowers you can create .
ReplyDeleteHave a great day xxx.
http://ivyleafcrafts.blogspot.co.uk/
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteBeautiful love the flowers and the sentiment!
ReplyDeleteCarol
They are lovely and for me you can make as many flowers as possible Got a couple of the shows still to watch
ReplyDeleteHi John,
ReplyDeleteYou can't have too many flowers!!!
:-)
Lorna D
Ditto. Lorna beat me to it.
ReplyDeleteSueL x
Hi John,
ReplyDeleteYou can never tire of flowers, these are gorgeous, too.
Best wishes, Rose
Hi John, for me you can keep them coming! Loving all of them and the sentiment too. "Thank you John" xx Love Karen xx
ReplyDeleteLovely cards and flowers. Love the sentiment. Don't mind how many flowers I see.
ReplyDeleteTips on making flowers ar always useful. Keep 'em coming!
ReplyDeleteTeresa
Hi John, Two stunning pastel cards, and I'm especially loving the 'sentiment'.
ReplyDeleteLots of love from Patricia xx
What pretty flowers and cards John.
ReplyDeletemay just be looking for a while as I have a shoulder operation tomorrow.
Bye for now.
Love Val x
Hi John,
ReplyDeleteHope you enjoyed the extra hour after your busy day yesterday. Never apologise for more flowers, we ladies love them and the daffodil is amazing!
Love Janet x
from Wakefield
Hi John,
ReplyDeletesad to see you finishing the show of flowers, Do bring them
back soon again because I think they are all lovely.
Maria x
Never too many flowers.
ReplyDeleteShirley
Hi John,
ReplyDeleteLovely flowers, you can keep them coming if you want it's great to see them close up.
Hugs
Linda xx
Hi John,have loved seeing all the different flowers you have made with all the respective dies, and the cards are lovely.
ReplyDeleteWendyxx
Two lovely cards John, I don't mind how many you post!!
ReplyDeleteLove Nancy xx
Hiya John, these are gorgeous, loving the flowers!
ReplyDeleteHugs Donna xx
Kraftyscot Handmade Crafts
Hi John, beautiful floral cards and I love the soft colours, Kate x
ReplyDeleteThese are are beautiful and I have loved looking at the fowers you have made
ReplyDeleteand you have given me lots of inspiration.
Hi John, can never have enough flowers there all gorgeous. Take Care Melody xXx
ReplyDeleteFantastic idea with the daffodils saw your demo and thought how great
ReplyDeleteHappy days Pen x
Love those flowers, luv Ursula xx
ReplyDeleteHi John. It's always good to see flowers and these are all lovely. Take care x
ReplyDelete