Happy Thursday,
I know todays post looks a little different thats because I wanted to show you some of the flowers I will be making on Hochanda today! I am doing three die cut flower making shows today at 10am, 3pm and 6pm I hope you can join me.
I will be demonstrating how to make all of the flowers you can see here through the shows as well as using the delicate daisies, camellia's and beautiful foliage from Sue Wilsons die collection for Creative Expressions!

Lovely flowers x
ReplyDeleteMorning John, looking forward to see you do the flowers managed to watch your shows with Lisa last night they were fab. still have one to watch I think so roll on tonight to see you again as I have set to record today's shows too.
ReplyDeleteNancyd xx
Hi John.
ReplyDeleteWe cannot have to many flowers. Recorder is set. Thank you.
Take care and have fun Kitty.
Morning John, looking forward to seeing the shows today, I never tire of see you and learning something every time you are on, even if it is to remind me of something that I had forgotten.
ReplyDeleteStay safe, healthy and happy, hugs, June Smith xxx
Morning John, looking forward to the shows, Love to see flowers on cards.
ReplyDeleteWendyx
Just set the record button John and what a great selection of flowers you are going to show us I am sure I will loads of new techniques xxx
ReplyDeleteOh so excited I adore flowers and I must say the samples today on your blog are to die for. I especially love the vellum and teal ones best. As I love the stamped effect on vellum and teal is my favourite colour. Can't wait for your shows 😁
ReplyDeleteGood morning John all these flowers are gorgeous. I am looking forward to your shows today. Have a great day. Hugs Jackie
ReplyDeleteGreat selection of flowers, will set the sky box to record your programmes.
ReplyDeleteMichele
lovely selection of flowers. Recorder is set
ReplyDeleteBeautiful flowers i especially like the vellum one .
ReplyDeleteElaine H X
Hi John, a really beautiful "bouquet" of flowers, recording the shows in case I cannot watch live. Have a great day. Bx
ReplyDeleteHi John,
ReplyDelete"WOW" We Are So Very Lucky Seeing You On Hochanda So Often Today Showing Us Such A Great Array Of Very Beautiful Flowers I've Got All But One Flower Die Now Seeing Them All I Must Have Them All I'm So Looking Forward To The Shows I'm Also Thrilled That Hochanda Have Finally Put More Products On The Backwall Plus The Creative Expression Banner.
Thanks For Sharing John
Hugs From Sam xxx
Really looking forward to the shows - have set the recorder. Looking forward to getting yet more tips from you.
ReplyDeleteAnne (Northampton)
Gorgeous selection of flowers! All so lovely in their different styles. Debra x
ReplyDeleteWow, John, excuse me while I dash to set up the recorder, don't want to miss seeing you make all those gorgeous flowers.
ReplyDeleteB xx
They are all so gorgeous, you know what I,m like for flowers!!!! I have the peony dies but so need the stamps to go with them, will get them in December when I,m there and I need the emboss powder too and Oohhh what else will I need !!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteI love your flowers and will deffo be watching today. SueL x
ReplyDeleteAll beautiful John I have the poinsettia dies and stamps and find them great will just have to save up my money for the peony ones.
ReplyDeleteCrafty hugs Pen x
Hi John, Will have to record your shows today, but looking forward to seeing your demos, so much to learn with your techniques. Linda.
ReplyDeleteLook forward to all your tips. You explain how to get a result so well. Thank you. Just going to set recorder.
ReplyDeleteJan
Northampton
Good morning John, I've just caught up with the most shows!!! You little tinker : )
ReplyDeleteI will record shows to watch later!!! I love flower's they always look fab on cards!!!
Have a good one!!!
Loopy Lynda xxx
Should say MDF sorry
ReplyDeleteMorning John,
ReplyDeleteGlad you said the time of you shows or I would have missed them, I've just set my HD box to record the shows. I haven't managed to watch all the MDF shows yet.
Have a great day
Maggie
Good morning, beautiful flowers looking forward to watching all your shows. Have a good day . Hugs xx
ReplyDeleteMorning John,
ReplyDeleteThe flowers are all gorgeous, will be watching.
Lydia
X
Beautiful flowers John.
ReplyDeleteMorning John, Wow !! a plethora of beautiful flowers. I'm looking forward to your demo's.
ReplyDeleteLots of love from Patricia xx
Hi John,
ReplyDeleteLovely flowers, it's great that there are so many ways to use the diecut flowers. All the best for your shows.
Thanks for sharing,
Heather Treble
What a difference the colour can make with your flowers John love from Jackie xx
ReplyDeleteHi John. What a gorgeous bunch of flowers. I am really looking forward to each show. I hope you have fun, safe journey home afterwards too. Take care x
ReplyDeleteReally pretty flowers!
ReplyDeleteHi John
ReplyDeleteFlowers look amazing and hopefully I will be able to check out your shows today.
Lol Barbara W
I hope to be able to see at least one of the shows. The flowers are beautiful.
ReplyDeleteShirley
Hi John,
ReplyDeleteWhat lovely, lovely flowers! I must try and find a way to watch you whilst in Germany but hopefully you'll make a video of flower-making. P L E A S E....
Best wishes, Rose
Loving the show this morning - must have a go at these techniques.....also think I'll have to get the Cornflower set to go with the daisies I already have.....these kind of shows are so useful and I do like it when older products are back on to refresh our minds in what we can do with them xx
ReplyDeleteJohn- your flowers are wonderful and tags are over the top beautiful.
ReplyDeleteThank you for sharing.
Happy thoughts, Petrina
Hi John
ReplyDeleteLove the flowers that you've made. I've missed the 10.00 show due to the drama we've had this morning. But I'll be recording your other shows. Hopefully I'll catch up on all your other shows on Hocanda.
All fantastic John. Love them.
ReplyDeleteLove Val x
Some lovely flowers here. Missed the first of the shows because I didn't check the blogs before I went out but have the rest set to record now.
ReplyDeleteTeress
Hi John,
ReplyDeleteWatched the first show, fantastic, even hubby was impressed with the
chrysanthemum flower!!
Love Nancy xx
Hi John,
ReplyDeleteAbsolutely fabulous!!
:-)
Lorna D
Love watching you!! Thanks for demonstrating all these flowers. I'm new to making flowers and you make it look so easy.
ReplyDeleteCan you please tell the camera people to zoom into what you are doing more often. I feel we miss a lot because the camera is not close up to what you are showing us.
Nooooo!! Not well and forgot to set recorder - tragedy! I'll watch the 6pm show but disappointed that I've missed the others. Pat x
ReplyDeleteHi John, Oh wow what an amazing array of beautiful flowers. Gorgeous, just gorgeous! I've missed the two earlier shows......but hope to catch the third show! "Thank you John" xx Love Karen xx
ReplyDeleteHi John,
ReplyDeleteI didn't know you were on today, i checked last night in case I needed to record anything and nothing there. I'm gutted these flowers are gorgeous would loved to have watched the shows.
Linda xx
Recording the repeats through the night so all is good.
DeleteLinda xx
wow John great flowers always make a great card with a stunning flower,Laura O
ReplyDeleteWonderful flower demos. I haven't seen all of them yet, but I noticed that you were 'flying solo' for the most part between 6 and 7 pm. Great stuff!
ReplyDeleteTonbridge Sue
Hi John, fabulous flowers an your shows on Hochanda were great. Take Care Melody xXx
ReplyDeleteGreat day John.
ReplyDeleteLoved all your shows.
These are all gorgeous John, sadly I missed the shows, sorry.
ReplyDeleteLove & hugs
Jacquie j xxx
http://jewelscardcraft.blogspot.co.uk/