I thought you might like to see another of todays demos. I believe I will be demoing this at 9am this morning so if you want to see how I got this different look from the wonderful Heraldic square die - designed by Sue Wilson, then tune in.
The shows are at 9am, 12pm, 4pm and last chance at 7pm before the new One Day Special launches at 8pm.
I simply used the Pierced Squares ( you will be seeing a lot of cards made with this as Its fast become, along with the rectangles, my go to die to start any card! I love the way it makes the faux pierced layer in your cards and just adds that finishing touch. I will also be demonstrating how to emboss card whilst it is still in the die which gives the flat edge along with an embossed panel ( as long as I get it right that is!)
I hope you can join me as I have lots more demo's planned!
The winner of this weeks Card Giveaway is Dawn Holden! If you want to email your address to Lockers@live.co.uk I will post the ginger cards out to you dawn!
Enjoy...
Morning John, I have been up since 4:30am this morning and I am determined not to miss any of your shows today, so looking forward to them. I have the Heraldic die but have not used it yet, well watch this space. I am in for a really fun day today.................hurry up 9 o'clock. Will you be using the pierced ones again on this show. Also will you be at NEC on Sunday as I am going and would love to say hello again.
ReplyDeleteStay safe, healthy and happy, hugs, June Smith xxx
Morning John, I am looking forward to today's shows, I love all your shows and these dies look amazing X
ReplyDeleteHi John.
ReplyDeleteGreat show last night, I have set the recorder for today, may get to watch some.
Have fun take care Kitty.
Hi John another stunning card love the colours thank you tracyw
ReplyDeleteGood morning John, lovely card today!!!
ReplyDeleteWill have to record shows I'm off to work : (
Have a good one!!!
Loopy Lynda xxx
Morning John, a beautiful card have set to record your shows as when I get home I have so much to do my husband has done me a new craft room in our attic so I have stuff everywhere.
ReplyDeleteNancyd xx
A lovely card John.
ReplyDeleteI caught your show last night it was great I do like the pierced dies but I don't have the budget for them at the moment so they are on my wish list.
The rest of your shows will be recorded as I'm off to work .
Have a great day xxxxx
Great card, really pretty. Not watched your shows yet, will probably be Saturday before I do.
ReplyDeleteMichele
Morning John,
ReplyDeleteI love this card and the Heradic die set, which I already have., I shall have to save my pennies up to get the noble dies.
I am taping your shows to watch later on today.
Enjoy your day
Maggie
Eh up John
ReplyDeleteBeautiful card and do I spy a splash of Turquoise Pool?
Great show last night. At work (again!) so hoping to see the 7pm show if I'm lucky.
Brave boy if you're using an embossing folder with the die still in place.......can be tricksy lol!
Have a great day.
Ang x
Great show yesterday. The pierced dies look so versatile - on the wish list!
ReplyDeleteJan
Northampton
PS
ReplyDeleteAng - good to see you are still paddling about. Missing your blog.... Work I guess.
Jan
Northampton
Hi John, gorgeous card, super colours. I was out last evening and am out this morning but hopefully the recorder is doing the business and I will have all your shows to watch at my leisure, I pick up so many tips from you.
ReplyDeleteB xx
Another Master Class Card for us again John, Well done to Dawn, enjoy your card.
ReplyDeleteTake Care
Elaine H X
Beautiful card! Love the colour combination and the design is just wonderful. Debra x
ReplyDeletebeautiful card,love the colours
ReplyDeletebeautiful card,love the colours
ReplyDeleteGood morning John this is a gorgeous card I love the soft colours and the dies are stunning. The pierced squares and rectangles are amazing I know I want them like lots of other people. I hope the shows go well today. Hugs Jackie
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteStunning card
ReplyDeleteGood morning John,
ReplyDeleteI deleted my comment for I had typed to many misspelt words, I am a fast typist and my fingers run away with me.
Your card is beautiful one of my favourite colours. Got up early to do the chores so I can watch you today.
Enjoy the day and weekend.
Hazel c uk
I'm saving up for these dies (the Noble ones) Set TV up to record I especially want to see the embossing with die in place I've seen SW and JW do it on TV but that was before my die cutting days and cannot remember how they did it
ReplyDeleteI love the pierced square and rectangle dies. Just watching the first show with you using them.
ReplyDeleteAnne (Northampton)
Gorgeous card. Love the colour. Looking forward to seeing how this was put together. Have a good day today.
ReplyDeleteTeresa
Hi John,
ReplyDeleteSimply stunning!!
Looking forward to the shows today, I'm stuck in waiting for electrical works being finished (oh dear I hear you say!, but not so, a nice crafty day for me :-)
Lorna D
Oh no tv has gone blank and your about to start???????
What a beautiful card!
ReplyDeleteAnother beautiful card John. I'm enjoying the Hochanda shows. Your tips and tricks are so useful!
ReplyDeleteFab card John. Just watched you demoing it. Very clever.
ReplyDeleteHi John,
ReplyDeleteAbsolutely beautiful card, I love the way that you have put the whole thing together, it's stunning and the die is so elegant.
Thanks for sharing,
Heather Treble
Good morning John, like the dies you have used makes a super card. Off with the girls for our crafty weekend in the middle of nowhere, just hope the rain clears up before leave or it will be a horrible journey even though it is only an hour away. Have a good weekend, love from Jackie xx
ReplyDeleteLoving the shows great demos. keep up the great work John.
ReplyDeleteHappy days Pen x
Stunning card John love the design you have made with the dies.
ReplyDeleteLove & hUgs
Jacquie J xxx
http://jewelscardcraft.blogspot.co.uk/
I have loved the pierced squares ever since I got hold of them, I use them on most cards - even the one I made last night. The rectangles don't get used as much. Waiting for the Circle and Oval ones to come out (I have put a request in).
ReplyDeleteHi John,
ReplyDeleteWatched you do this one this morning, just lovely.
Lydia
X
Hi John, A beautiful card, lovely colours, I managed to catch you demo'ing this, gorgeous.
ReplyDeleteI wish that I could afford the pierced dies, they make beautiful mats and layers.
Congratulations to Dawn.
Lots of love from Patricia xx
Hello John, another wonderful card from you, lovely dies.
ReplyDeleteCongrats to Dawn too, Kate x
I love this die.
ReplyDeleteThis card is lovely.
Gorgeous card John. xxxx
ReplyDeleteHi John, lovely card. Great show on Hochanda, so many hints and tips - thank you
ReplyDeleteWendyx
Very pretty, have my recorder on John as busy with the grandkids....luv Ursula xx
ReplyDeleteHi John, such a beautiful beautiful card. I really love the Heraldic square die, it gives it an elegant look. Just stunning! I managed to see the demo on the Pierced squares, amazing to watch! "Thank you John". Congratulations Dawn! Wonderful! xx :) xx Love Karen xx
ReplyDeleteHi John, another lovely card, and your shows have been brilliant, really enjoyed watching them, great tips, techniques and demos. Thank you for your inspiration. Take care. Bx
ReplyDeleteHi John, another lovely card I like the way it looks lik you used 3 dies I think I might of seen a video of this technique an it looks great, fab shows John, it's lovely to see so much of the creative expression team. Take Care Melody xxx
ReplyDeleteLovely card today John.
ReplyDeleteLove Nancy xx
Hi John, I am loving your shows and getting so many useful tips from them, unfortunately I do not have recorder, so is there are change of you bringing out a video with all your hints, tips and demos on. I know I for one would buy it. It would be a best seller and a constant reference guide. Love Rosemarie xx
ReplyDeleteHi John,
ReplyDeleteLoved all your shows, lots of tips and demo's. Saw you make this card at Leeds, love this die think it is very versatile.
Love Janet x
from Wakefield
Hi John
ReplyDeleteBrilliant shows as always recorded for future reference lol
Wonderful card xx
Theresa
Beautiful card today John unfortunately I have not been able to watch your shows and couldn't get it on Freeview. Most disappointing.
ReplyDeleteOh wow this is a real stunner and so dissapointed I missed the demo of this one.
ReplyDeleteit is just so pretty and a very pretty colour.
I did really enjoy the rest of the shows and love learning new things from your demos.
And wow I am so happy to have won one of your beautiful cards, which will be given pride of place alongside one of sue wilsons card I won.
I will have a little gallery.
you have made my day, so a big thank you to you.