Happy Friday,
I really hope you enjoyed the Flower Making masterclasses yesterday on Hochanda, I really did enjoy it especially the last hour where I got to present the demos on ,y own ( although I have to add that I missed the banter with Alex!) I have to admit it is unusual to have someone talking in your ear as you speak but hopefully that wasn't noticeable!
I thought you might like to see a close up of the Black and white card I made on air with the stunning gloss card. As I said on the show this was the first time I had worked with the Gloss Foundation card in black and I have to admit i loved it!
I simply used the Perfect peony dies designed by Sue Wilson for Creative Expressions both the Open and complete petals. The only addition to this my favourite Trailing Ivy.
The stamp is form my Daisy Chains clear stamp set for Creative Expressions and is one of my fave sentiments as it meets all sorts of occasions!
Julia Watts and I are demoing tomorrow in Leeds at Samuel Taylors so if you are around that area it would be great to see you. Julia and I will be travelling up there today so it will be an evening of laughs with Julia for me!
Enjoy...
Morning John, a fabulous card really very striking. Not managed to watch your flower making shows yet but looking forward to them just watched the last show with Lisa last night it was great I have to watch the shows in rotation so hopefully I'll get to watch the others tonight. Am off to our craft show later in Glasgow so will have a lot more goodies to play with tomorrow.
ReplyDeleteNancyd xx
Hi John
ReplyDeleteA lovely card again , i am sure their will be plenty of laughs with Julia .
Take Care
Elaine H X
Hi John.
ReplyDeleteThe shows were brilliant yesterday.and the card is stunning, Thank you so much.
Take care and have fun Kitty.
Hi John. Loved your shows yesterday and learnt lots. Thought you did amazingly on your own, great for us. Did wonder if you had talkback, I couldn't tell. SueL x
ReplyDeleteMorning John, yes loved all your shows yesterday, especially all the tips and techniques, the ideas just come flowing out, you talk about one thing and that leads you onto loads more, that to me is what crafting is all about, the learning and sharing and you do this to a 'T'. I would love to be a fly on the wall this evening when you and Julia get together, I bet there will not be a dry eye in the house. Anyway enjoy.
ReplyDeleteStay safe, healthy and happy, hugs, June Smith xxx
Good morning John the black glossy card gives a super effect. Enjoy your evening with Julia and your day tomorrow love from Jackie xx
ReplyDeleteHi John, I loved the shows, and especially this demo, the card is so striking. Have a safe trip to Leeds, I bet there will be some car singing and laughter. Take care. Bx
ReplyDeleteA great card John. I will catch up with your shows over the weekend's a safe journey to Leeds and enjoy you time with Julia xxx.
ReplyDeletehttp://ivyleafcrafts.blogspot.co.uk/
saw this when you made it on yesterdays show ,very striking card
ReplyDeleteGood morning John this is a gorgeous card. I am loving the look of the black gloss card. I enjoyed your shows yesterday especially the masterclass. Travel safely. Hugs Jackie
ReplyDeleteHi John, lovely card. I loved your flower demos yesterday, what a brilliant idea to show how to use the flower dies.
ReplyDeleteB xx
So many tips and techniques yesterday thank you. It's great when you are able to show things without sales talk! Really appreciated seeing some simple ideas too which are always well to be reminded of. Today's card is lovely.
ReplyDeleteEnjoy your day in Leeds and I am sure an evening having a laugh with Julia will be welcome ' down' time.
Jan
Northampton
Gorgeous card, very striking.
ReplyDeleteMichele
Hi John,
ReplyDeleteLove this one John . Very striking and we do forget to make apertures. Well done you.
Anne m xx
Good Morning John
ReplyDeleteI loved your shows yesterday and you have inspired me to have a play with my flower dies. I have got some of the dies you were using and it is always good to see them being used in different ways. Thank you.
Love Elaine x
I missed your shows yesterday but hopefully I managed to record them through the night This is where I need inspiration - to look at different ways to create flowers I've only just bought both of the Poinsettia dies and really enjoying "playing" with different mediums
ReplyDeleteGreat shows yesterday John....love the black ivy it's so cool.
ReplyDeleteLuv Rach :)
Lovely card John, great shows , the ones I could watch , and have fun with Julia.
ReplyDeleteXxRuth
Stunning
ReplyDeleteHi John,
ReplyDeleteFantastic Shows Lots Of Tremendous Tips And Techniques, I Must Admit I Throughly Enjoyed It When You Were Demoing On Your Own You Did A Fabulous Job.
I Just Love Today's Outstanding Card Thanks For Sharing
Hugs From Sam xxx
Good morning John, still on catch up with yesterday's shows : ( so I've not seen the flowers yet!!! Love monochrome and glossy card too!!! Have a safe journey and loads of fun : )
ReplyDeleteHave a good one!!!
Loopy Lynda xxx
Morning John, I loved the shows I caught yesterday. This is a gorgeous card.
ReplyDeleteHave a safe journey to Leeds and great demo days.
Lots of love from Patricia xx
Enjoyed the shows I managed to catch and especially the masterclass. The gloss card really does produce something special doesn't it?
ReplyDeleteHave a riotous time with Julia!!!!
Teresa
Hi John,
ReplyDeleteBeautiful card, love this black glossy paper! As you say it makes life easier and less messy!!
:-)
Shows yesterday were brilliant!! Flowers galore!! Brilliant!!
Lorna D
Morning John,
ReplyDeleteEnjoyed most of your shows, so many flowers they were all gorgeous.
Love the card.
Lydia
X
I still have the shows to watch but did catch a bit of you flying solo and you looked and sounded very confident. Well done. Enjoy your trip to Leeds.
ReplyDeleteAnne (Northampton)
Gorgeous John, love my Peony dies ,just looked at the stamps and cant find them other than Hochanda, will have to wait. xxx
ReplyDeleteHi John,
ReplyDeleteBeautiful card, the black gloss card looks so rich. Your shows were brilliant. Have a safe journey and enjoy your day with Julia.
Thanks for sharing,
Heather Treble
Hi John,
ReplyDeleteFab card , enjoyed your last show(forgot to record the others) with all the flowers...Brilliant. Looking forward to meeting you tomorrow in Leeds.
Love Janet x
from Wakefield
I enjoyed seeing the daisy demo as I have those dies.
ReplyDeleteHi John
ReplyDeleteI haven't watched all the shows yet, had a family emergency last night.
Thankfully things are calming down now.
Love this card, will watch the other shows when I get some time.
Maggie
Morning John Just loved your shows and what a lovely card and on gloss black.
ReplyDeleteHappy days Pen x
Love this card and the glossy black card. Enjoyed the shows yesterday.
ReplyDeleteLovely card John. Great gloss card.
ReplyDeleteLove Val x
Great shows yesterday john. Fab card x
ReplyDeleteHi John, what a gogeous card, love the black and white and what a wonderful verse, Kate x
ReplyDeleteHi John really love this card, saw the demo so will have a try at something similar, although I don't have the Peony dies - yet. Unfortunately missed your last show and video did not work.so a bit disappointed.
ReplyDeleteWendyx
Wonderful day yesterday!!!!
ReplyDeleteI enjoyed every show.
Thank you so much John.
Hi John,
ReplyDeleteA beautiful card, very elegant and classy. Thank you for sharing.
Best wishes, Rose
Black and white is always so stunning....this card is so eye catching....luv Ursula x
ReplyDeleteHi John, gorgeous card. Love the monochrome and the shiny gloss black card gives it a real oomph! "Thank you John", have a great time tomorrow with Julia! xx Love Karen xx
ReplyDeleteHi John
ReplyDeleteA stunning card today. I've recorded your shows so haven't watched them yet. Loving the gloss black card. I hope you and Julia have a fabulous time in Leeds tomorrow.
Fantastic card John, but I thought the card was white with black on it!!
ReplyDeleteLove Nancy xx
fab card loved the flowers ,Laura O
ReplyDeleteFabulous monochrome card, just love those flowers!!
ReplyDeleteHugs Donna xx
Kraftyscot Handmade Crafts
Love the monochrome look and your flowers are so lovely. Pat x
ReplyDeleteHi John, your flowers are lovely an the shows were great, an this card is gorgeous loving the black shinny card. Take Care Melody xxx
ReplyDeleteHi John, Stunning card, love seeing you on the box. You are doing really good
ReplyDeleteMaria x
Hi John
ReplyDeleteLove this, and the Masterclass was great. Take care x