Simple but lovely card and sentiment. i don't love the embossing folder though it's just a personal taste, this one just reminds me of kitchen roll lol!
I love this card and using the check board folder on plain white does give the impression of kitchen roll BUT it' still my favourite folder and use it a lot
A really beautiful card John today and also yesterday too they are stunning sorry to be late but have been having a problem with my laptop just when I don't need any more problems! Hugs Margaret corgi owner
Hi John.
ReplyDeleteSimply elegant thank you take care Kitty
Beautiful John. i love verses/sentiments on the front of a card and these dies are well suited for this, I just need to invest in more verses lol!
ReplyDeleteHave a safe journey back.
Love & Hugs
Jacquie J xxx
http://jewelscardcraft.blogspot.co.uk/
Great card, very elegant.
ReplyDeleteMichele
Hi John, what a lovely card, fabulous sentiment, perfect with that die. Have a safe trip. Bx
ReplyDeleteLovely card and a beautiful die. xxx
ReplyDeleteSimple but lovely card and sentiment. i don't love the embossing folder though it's just a personal taste, this one just reminds me of kitchen roll lol!
ReplyDeleteHugs Alice xx
Eh up John
ReplyDeletePretty card and lovely die. I love making my own flowers but these CE ones are pretty.
Safe journey home both.
Ang x
I love this card and using the check board folder on plain white does give the impression of kitchen roll BUT it' still my favourite folder and use it a lot
ReplyDeletebeautiful card john, and the flowers are just amazing.
ReplyDeleteMorning John,
ReplyDeleteLovely card, hope you have a good journey home.
Lydia
X
Love this John. The embossing folder is so pretty and i love the flowers.
ReplyDeleteHave a safe flight.
Love Val x
Another classy card. Safe journey back.
ReplyDeleteBeautiful card - simple and elegant - have a safe trip home xx GailT xx
ReplyDeletePretty card, and have a safe journey back to Blighty!
ReplyDeleteLovely card and beautiful sentiment.
ReplyDeleteHave a safey journey home.
HAGD, Rose
nice simple card but so so stylish looking, Laura O
ReplyDeleteVery stylish.
ReplyDeleteJanice W
Beautiful design.
ReplyDeleteHi John this is a gorgeous card. I hope your journey went well. Hugs Jackie
ReplyDeleteHi John, this really is a beautiful card, just love everything about it.hope all is well with you. Brenda
ReplyDeleteLovely card, very elegant.
ReplyDeleteLynne x
A really beautiful card John today and also yesterday too they are stunning sorry to be late but have been having a problem with my laptop just when I don't need any more problems!
ReplyDeleteHugs
Margaret corgi owner
A lovely card
ReplyDelete