I thought today, although it seems a little early, I would share details of the projects for my January Workshop at Creative Expressions Head Office at Kettering. I have received a lot of emails asking about workshops so I thought I would give as much notice as possible to those interested. These are all based on the Latest Craft die release from Creative Expressions designed by Sue Wilson. I have designed these projects to show a range of techniques split between 2 workshops (morning and afternoon) and there is even a bonus project for those who attend all day!
The blue card opposite is the afternoon workshop and uses the Striplet, Foliage and Camilla dies along with Gilding, embossing and other die cutting techniques.
The pictures do not do this project justice as the embossed backing piece is made with Silver Gilding Flakes and positively shines!
The Morning project is the card below using the New York collection of dies and several different techniques.
Each workshop is designed to show how to look at your dies differently by extending or cutting and stacking your dies.
For more details on the workshops or to book a place please contact Tracey at Creative expressions Tracey@creative-expressions.uk.com or email me for further details.
Enjoy...
Postscript I am also talking to Mrs B about doing these workshops in the Swindon / Oxford area in the new year so keep an eye out if that is a better location
another stunning card john
ReplyDeleteThis has to be one of your very best - it's absolutely gorgeous ! Love it, love it, love it !!
ReplyDeleteHugs,
Rose
xx
Hello John, what a gorgeous card, love it all. Wow I bet that Tracey is going to be busy taking bookings for your workshops. Have a good day. Bx
ReplyDeleteMorning John
ReplyDeleteWOW Another fantastic card!!
Your cards are so unusual and A M A Z I N G!!
Thank you.
Sheila x
Oh wow John this is a gorgeous card. I know how difficult it is to photograph shiny cards you have done a great job. Now a workshop further south that sounds like a good idea to me. Have a great day. Hugs Jackie
ReplyDeleteStunning card! All we need is you to venture "up north " now to do some workshops & I'll be happy!!
ReplyDeleteMichele
What can I say Joh? Your cards get more gorgeous every day! I totally love this, it's absolutely beautiful.
ReplyDeleteHugs Alice x
I wish I lived nearer I would love to do one of your workshops, love these cards. Love Rosemarie
ReplyDeleteDitto............... please venture up north John. Anywhere near Chester would be IDEAL. Stunner of a card, today.
ReplyDeleteWho is Mrs. B?
HAGD, Rose
Brilliant card John love everything about it. I envy the lucky ladies (and gents) who get the chance to visit your Workshops.
ReplyDeleteBut we need you in the FAR NORTH!!!
It's really beautiful up here in the NORTH of Scotland but I would leave that visit till the summer!!
Happy Crafting
Patricia
Hi John. A great card today, the colours are lovely. I think Tracey will be busy taking bookings for your Kettering workshop.
ReplyDeleteLadies, if you email John about doing a workshop in your area you may get a yes like I did! (Thank you again for that John, I can see it's going to be later Jan / Feb the way time is flying by isn't it. It is something to look forward to at that dark time of year)
Have a good day. Take care.
Beautiful card John, lucky crafters who live near those areas to visit your workshops, I am sure they have a wonderful time.
ReplyDeleteHave a great day
Love & Hugs
Jacquie J xxx
http://jewelscardcraft.blogspot.co.uk/
Lovely card - I can only see one...? Sadly Kettering and Oxford are too far away for me as I don't drive
ReplyDeleteHi John. Stunning card.
ReplyDeleteIf you have a class near Rose in Chester I just might be able to make it depending on when it is of course.
Love val x
Another stunning card. Would love to attend a workshop but I too am in the Highlands. Maybe one day. Thanks
ReplyDeleteMorning John,
ReplyDeleteStunning love it. Envy all of those that are able to attend your workshop.
Lydia
X
Hi John, lovely card. Silver and blue always look good together. Hoping to visit HQ for the Demo day. Just need to know the date.
ReplyDeleteX Ros
Eh up John
ReplyDeleteI can only see one card so confused.com lol!
Its probably screen colours again but the blue ribbon is grabbing my focus. Adore the design though. You'll be on tour soon by the sounds of things lol!
Have a great day.
Ang x
Absolutely love this, blue and silver go so well together.
ReplyDeleteThere really are some lucky people being able to go to a workshop of yours!
Margaret corgi owner
Hi John Love the card today the latest dies from Sue are really stunning thank you for giving us so many ideas Beryl xx
ReplyDeleteVery elegant card John, stunning!!
ReplyDeleteLynne x
Hi John. Gorgeous card a bit of gunmetal,like it a lot !
ReplyDeleteHave a good day Maria x
really nice card ,love the background and the flowers and leaves make the card ,Laura O
ReplyDeleteJohn, I love the way that you use Sue's flower dies - this is another stunning sample. It would be absolutely great if you could get a workshop in the Oxford/Swindon area - Kettering is just too far away for me. Ruth x
ReplyDeleteThank you for another beautiful card.
ReplyDeleteHappy thoughts,
Petrina
Like the card you have shown today but I'm a little confused. You talk about two cards but only one is shown. Keep up the wonderful work.
ReplyDeleteHi John, Gorgeous card and as you said I'm sure it looks better in the flesh. Wish I was closer to Kettering, would love to join you in one of your workshops. Never mind at least I get to meet you at Ally Pally. Brenda
ReplyDeleteGreat card John, Want to go on a UK tour? I can offer you the venue in Fort William, if you want to visit the Highlands.
ReplyDeleteCheers
Janice W
Gorgeous card - luv it all xx need to visit Sheffield/Chesterfield when you go on tour - lol xx GailT xx
ReplyDelete