I can't believe its saturday already and we have reached June in the review of the year!
I had to start with this card I made using the Spellbinders die set that Sue Wilson designed a few years ago for them I love this folded technique of making squares.
My first stamping project for Creative Expressions using the new Austrian and French collection dies form CE.
Finally a classic Spellbinders
Enjoy....
Hi John. Thank you. the cards are beautiful take care Kitty.
ReplyDeleteHi John. Sorry I didn't comment yesterday but must say that the (massive) winning pork pie looks yummy : ) Also loved the cards were beautiful, as are todays. The first one is so different, I loved it back in August too, thanks for the reminder. Have a good day. Take care.
ReplyDeleteHi John,
ReplyDeleteThe first card is amazing but I love them all.
HAGD, Rose
Hi John
ReplyDeleteAwesome Cards I Love them all I must try the one where you used the old die Sue designed for Spellbinders as I have this one, I Love the last one with the Spellbinders Die in Brown and Coffee all Beautiful.
Hugs from Sam x
Hello John, great selection, showcasing some really beautiful dies. Love them all. Bx
ReplyDeleteAnother great selection of cards for us today.
ReplyDeleteMichele
Good morning John these cards are all gorgeous I can see why Creative Expressions wanted you on their team. Have a great Saturday. Hugs Jackie
ReplyDeleteEh up John
ReplyDeleteI am still half asleep so don't confuse me with August and June lol!
I remember loving the brown one (even though it was brown lol!)
Have a great day.
Ang x
Morning John,
ReplyDeleteAnother great reminder of your wonderful cards.
Lydia
X
Oh, lovely cards. Glad you're sharing them again, the review has had me looking back over your archives and I would find it very difficult to make a selection, they are all so good.
ReplyDeleteGreat reminder I love the first card and was able to source the dies on e**y determined to try it Used the border in the set lots of times and "played" making one square Will definitely try a whole card in new year
ReplyDeleteMorning John
ReplyDeleteJust love the brown and cream card with the Mystical Embrace! So that's my project for today - as I've not made a card with this die and yet I wanted it so much!! Just had to pop back to August and see how you made it. Thank you for such a different collection of cards and inspiration.
Sheila x
love all the cards, but the chocolate is my favourite
ReplyDeletecarol
Another trio of loveliness - I dont remember seeing the first of this trio the first time around!! Not sure why but it is very different and must have taken some time to complete but worth it xx Hope you had a good Christmas xx GailT xx
ReplyDeleteAll amazing John but particularly love the first one.
ReplyDeleteHave a great Christmas Saturday.
Love Val x
Another wonderful collection John all different but all so lovely.
ReplyDeleteEnjoy your day.
Hugs
Margaret corgi owner
Love this walk through 2014, as I wasn't around for most of them till you joined CE.
ReplyDeleteX Ros
All three are pretty , but the first one appeals to me most.
ReplyDeletethree great projects, am loving all these fantastic reviews ,Laura O
ReplyDeleteAll three are wonderful, but like the second one the most.
ReplyDeleteLynne x
Hi John, all very nice cards. I love seeing them all again,
ReplyDeletekeep them coming Maria x
Thank you John, These cards are gorgeous- am really enjoying this journey - what a star you are. Thank you, Brenda
ReplyDeleteReally enjoying this review, John. Thanks
ReplyDeleteJanice W
Oh these are lovely.
ReplyDelete