Happy Christmas Eve,
Today will find me making my first ever attempt at a home made pork pie as This is the Christmas challenge round at Mr Next Door's family for Christmas day! I am hoping that next year it will be a handmade Christmas card challenge then I might be in with a chance lol.
Back to May's choice...
Another Californian background card which seemed to dominate this period, this time in my all time favourite of Ginger foundation card.
For the original post please cloak HERE
A creation in pink, a colour I clam to rarely use but during the review for these posts I've found loads! This is quite useful as my January show on C&C is quite pink based, the show is now on the Sunday 4th at 12 and 3 so hopefully you can tune in!
Finally for May a card in blue, another favourite colour, from the men's card week I ran in may. This was my first go at using a mask to create a background.
Enjoy...
Hi John,
ReplyDeleteI Love the Beautiful Cards shown today, have a great Christmas Eve!
Hugs from Sam x
Hi John.
ReplyDeleteBrilliant cards thank you for all the inspiration You give us. Have a very Happy Christmas and all the best for 2015. take care KItty.
I love all 3 cards on today's selection-all brilliant. Good luck cooking the Pork Pie.
ReplyDeleteMichele
Hi John. Wonderful cards today. I love the blue one, it's perfect for the men. I will be thinking of you making your pork pie. ( I have only ever made one, and that was at school many moons ago! I do remember that my Dad loved it) Good luck with yours : ) Take care.
ReplyDeleteloving these cards
ReplyDeletehave a lovely christmas...im sure your pork pie will go down a treat!
Hi these cards are all gorgeous. I hope your pie making goes well. Enjoy your day. Hugs Jackie
ReplyDeleteLovely card choice again. Good luck with the pork pie, I have never tried that. My "thing" at the moment is sourdough bread. Perhaps your recipe book should be your next project...blog followers favourites!!
ReplyDeleteHave a good Christmas Eve
Cheers
Janice W
These are beautiful! Merry Christmas :)
ReplyDeleteHi John, more amazing cards, thanks for sharing, Have a great Christmas, hope that the pork pie works out. You are a lot braver than I am. Bx
ReplyDeleteEh up John
ReplyDeleteHope its a hand raised hot water crust! Im sure you'll have fun with that one lol!
Have a great day.
Ang x
Hi John just wanted to say have a wonderful Christmas and a Happy New Year and thanks for all the inspiration you have given me Beryl xx
ReplyDeleteHappy Christmas John and happy new year, hope u r enjoying Spain. I am like you I love the Tranquil Moments die and of course all of Sue's dies.
ReplyDeleteHere is to a fab 2015 and good year for you with Creative Expressions Design Team. Crafty Regards Julie Kay xxx
A hand made pork pie! Goodness me John is there no end to your talents? Best of luck I hope all goes well in the kitchen.
ReplyDeleteAnother wonderful bundle of cards thank you and may I wish you a magical Christmas and a wonderful new year with further successes at Creative Expressions.
Festive hugs
Margaret corgi owner
Morning John,
ReplyDeleteHappy Christmas to you and yours. I have loved the look back at your cards. Good luck with the port pie.
Just made the crunhie thingy.
Lydia
X
Lovely cards John, and best of luck with the pork pie!
ReplyDeleteAbsolutely gorgeous cards John! Wishing you a Fabulous Christmas and a Wonderful New Year! Debra x
ReplyDeletefab cards John,have a great Christmas John and good luck in the new year .Laura O
ReplyDeleteI my word A pork pie! Good luck - photos please Never attempted one! I'm on my second batch of Mrs Duck's Thank Crunch it's Friday - I think that's what she calls it Was a huge success at Salsa party and work So just made some for tomorrow I love May's offerings I really must have another go with this background die!
ReplyDeleteHi John, all of those three are exquisite. LOVE your first's colour choice.
ReplyDeleteGood luck with the pie, I'm sure you'll do it well.
Have some really good Christmas days.......
Cheers, Rose
Three lovely cards John, thank you.
ReplyDeletemerry Christmas to all.
Lynne x
Happy Christmas John, hope the pork pie worked out well (I love home made Pork Pie)
ReplyDeleteBeautiful cards love the Ginger with pink.
Have a great day, Brenda
Merry Christmas to you and your family. Look forward to 2015! Hugs Kim x
ReplyDeleteBeautiful cards. Really enjoying the review. Apologies for the late commenys, just getting chance to catch up.
ReplyDelete