Hola John A marvellous card in every aspect. A poignant sentiment for me today too. Will fill you in when you get back. Make the most of the Sun. Ang x
Hi John. Really bold card -I love it. The ribbon goes so well with it and you've used one of my favourite scene stamps. Enjoy the rain Ha Ha. Love Valx
Spectaculor. I love how the design carries the eye and keeps you trapped into this beautiful design. At a moments glance, the center appears to be 'almost' lace like.
Morning John.
ReplyDeleteThank you just brilliant. Take care Kitty.
Hi John, very striking card, bold colours, really like it. Have a good day. Bx
ReplyDeleteHi John. This is a striking card, in a good way. I am seeing a dark green and cream combo today which looks so elegant, love it. Take care.
ReplyDeleteStunning card today. I even like the now which is quite something for me to say that (not a fan of bows).
ReplyDeleteMichele
Good morning John this is a gorgeous card. I hope you are having fun. Hugs Jackie
ReplyDeleteMorning John, what a beautiful striking card, it really is gorgeous. Hope you're having a Great time with your dad . Brenda
ReplyDeleteanother little beautie!
ReplyDeleteHola John
ReplyDeleteA marvellous card in every aspect. A poignant sentiment for me today too. Will fill you in when you get back.
Make the most of the Sun.
Ang x
What sun!!!!
DeleteLovely card and colours Have you used the New York collection? Can't see an ingredients list on my iPod
ReplyDeleteHi John. Really bold card -I love it. The ribbon goes so well with it and you've used one of my favourite scene stamps.
ReplyDeleteEnjoy the rain Ha Ha.
Love Valx
Morning John,
ReplyDeleteLovely card. very striking.
Lydia
X
Wonderful John.
ReplyDeleteYou have brought the rain with you from UK, take it back please, xxxx
Lovely card. Very striking.
ReplyDeleteBeautiful card John, love the colours.
ReplyDeleteLynne x
WOW, this one is not one for shrinking violets. Love it!
ReplyDeleteHave a great time with your Dad and relatives.
HAGD, Rose
Beautifully elegant John xx
ReplyDeleteWow, I have the die in the middle, I never thought of using two behind it. Great idea
ReplyDeleteLove this card, John....like others not normally a fan of green, however this shade is really nice - love the bow and everything!!
ReplyDeleteSpectaculor. I love how the design carries the eye and keeps you trapped into this beautiful design. At a moments glance, the center appears to be 'almost' lace like.
ReplyDeleteThank you for sharing,
Petrina
Wow, love this.
ReplyDeleteEnjoy your holiday
Cheers
Janice W
fab card ,love the way you joined this die to make the background ,Laura O
ReplyDeleteAnother fab creation xx GailT xx
ReplyDeleteI love this! Am I the only one who doesn't know about these beautiful dies?
ReplyDeleteKren dot kurts at gmail dot com