and a Merry Christmas to you, John, and yours....... You mightn't have any comments, but I have one............WOW! Love the projects, red and black are my fav colours, together with yellows, greens, turquoises... (I know, rainbow really). They are beautiful, all of them. Have a lovely Xmas Best wishes, Rose
Eh up John Better late than never matey (I've taken several breaks from being intimate with a turkey to keep checking lol!) and you haven't got the excuse of cooking today either! The bags were magnificent and are the others new? Either that or I'm going nuts. . . . .the black one is superb. Yuletude felicitations to you both. Enjoy your dins at the Outlaws lol! Ang x
FAB cards John and I LOVE the bags - wish I had your vision and ideas. Hope your day has been a good one and the Pork Pie went down well!!!!! Take care Brenda
Belated Christmas wishes John so pleased you had a wonderful time. Yet again you have shown us another wonderful collection of beautiful cards, thank you. Hugs Margaret corgi owner
and a Merry Christmas to you, John, and yours.......
ReplyDeleteYou mightn't have any comments, but I have one............WOW! Love the projects, red and black are my fav colours, together with yellows, greens, turquoises... (I know, rainbow really). They are beautiful, all of them.
Have a lovely Xmas
Best wishes, Rose
Three lovely creations John, love the turquoise one.
ReplyDeleteLynne x
Eh up John
ReplyDeleteBetter late than never matey (I've taken several breaks from being intimate with a turkey to keep checking lol!) and you haven't got the excuse of cooking today either!
The bags were magnificent and are the others new? Either that or I'm going nuts. . . . .the black one is superb.
Yuletude felicitations to you both.
Enjoy your dins at the Outlaws lol!
Ang x
Stunning crafty projects. Merry Christmas to you & O/H plus both your families.
ReplyDeleteMichele
FAB cards John and I LOVE the bags - wish I had your vision and ideas.
ReplyDeleteHope your day has been a good one and the Pork Pie went down well!!!!!
Take care Brenda
Brilliant Happy Christmas Kitty
ReplyDeletelovely cards john,
ReplyDeleteHappy Christmas John. Wonderful cards and I love the "striplet" bags. I hope you had a great time yesterday. How did the pork pie turn out? Take care.
ReplyDeleteHi John,
ReplyDeleteBeautiful work as always
Hugs from Sam x
Oh boy I can't have stopped by yesterday all these creations are gorgeous. I hope you had a brilliant Christmas. Hugs Jackie
ReplyDeleteLove the bag. Off to check the original post ing of the 2nd card as I can't work out how you have the grey on black effect.
ReplyDeleteBelated Christmas wishes John so pleased you had a wonderful time. Yet again you have shown us another wonderful collection of beautiful cards, thank you.
ReplyDeleteHugs
Margaret corgi owner
Fab creations and especially the bags - just lush xx GailT xx
ReplyDelete