Happy Monday,
Well can you believe it we have reached March's favourites already, I hope everyone is well up on their Christmas Preparation, yesterday I made my Frangipan mince pies, Bakewell tarts and chocolates so we are nearly ready! lol
I have to start with my Mother Day card as It was a new technique of cutting a die without the outside edge cutting. I made a video on doing this so if you click onto my you tube channel you will find it! To view the original post click HERE.
This was one of my most popular makes and again there is a video for this one if anyone wants to replicate it !
To view the original post click HERE
Finally for March It had to be another box and also using sue's wonderful Californian background die, again! This one didn't prove popular out amongst my blog family however It will always be one of mine!
Click HERE for the original post.
Enjoy...
Hi John.
ReplyDeleteThank you your boxes are brilliant Take care Kitty.
Lovely selection of craft projects.
ReplyDeleteMichele
It is another feast of brilliant projects. I happen to like the 3rd one too. It was seeing your work using the Californian background that enticed me to buy it - still unused in a project!
ReplyDeleteAnother fab trio of creations and really cannot understand why the third box is not popular in blog land cos I think it is 'Ab Fab' - luv both the boxes in this post xx GailT xx
ReplyDeleteyour boxes are so beautiful
ReplyDeleteI loved these. xxx
ReplyDeleteMorning John,
ReplyDeleteAll beautiful.
Lydia
X
Hello John, wow, these are gorgeous creations. I love your boxes, and am going to try some of my own while I am off over Christmas, so these are super examples to give me some ideas. Have a grand day. Bx
ReplyDeleteEh up John
ReplyDeleteNot sure why you didn't think your box was popular when lots wanted a tutorial for it lol! Its certainly one of my favourites.
Have a great day.
Ang x
Beautiful John, Love the boxes.
ReplyDeleteLove & Hugs
Jacquie J xxx
http://jewelscardcraft.blogspot.co.uk/
Hi John,
ReplyDeleteFabulous Card and Boxes, keep them coming
Hugs from Sam x
Love them all John, so glad that next year I will see all your creations as you post them.
ReplyDeleteLynne x
Hi John. Goodness, March already! More beautiful creations, and like Mrs Duck I don't know why you think the last box(which is gorgeous) wasn't popular? Looking forward to April! I'm glad you are getting n well with your Christmas prep. I'm not! Take care.
ReplyDeleteOh wow john all these makes are gorgeous. I will be checking out the tutorials. Sounds like you are doing well with the preparations for Christmas. Hugs Jackie
ReplyDeletethese were stunning and still are ,great to look back at all the fab makes ,Laura O
ReplyDeleteWow,wow and wow again John, they are something special.
ReplyDeleteGreat fun to see what you made over the year.
Maria x
A really super trio of projects John they are wonderful I shall be looking at these in more detail after the 'big day' as time is short at the moment something to look forward to.
ReplyDeleteHugs
Margaret corgi owner
You are inspiring me to try and make a box. These are beautiful. Live the mothers day card too.
ReplyDeleteall so beautiful john, love all the cards, the boxes are just stunning
ReplyDelete