I hope you have all got your Christmas Prep almost finished, we are running round maniacally here at casa Next Door as the time seems to have flown away again. I am starting on prep for next years shows as well as some exciting new projects I will let you know about as we get into 2015!
A quick one today again I'm afraid as the studio is calling me lol (ignoring presents still to wrap, craft first lol)
Ingredients:
Creative Expressions Craft dies by Sue Wilson
Ivy
Dainty Rectangular Frame
Christmas Sentiment from a set by Sam Poole
Creative Expressions A4 Embossing Folder Snowflake Lattice
Vintage Gold, Red & Coconut White Foundation card
Cosmic Shimmer detail white embossing powder
Distress ink in Forest Moss, Crushed Olive & Pine Needles
Enjoy...
Hi John.
ReplyDeleteThank you just simply beautiful. Not too much rushing around take care Kitty.
Morning John,
ReplyDeleteStunning card, I do love this Ivy die, a must have as great to use instead of flowers.
That special someone wouldn't be Sue by any chance lol!!!
Have a god day, not too hectic I hope?
Love & Hugs
Jacquie J xxx
http://jewelscardcraft.blogspot.co.uk/
Hi John
ReplyDeleteGorgeous card as always.
Sheila x
Hello John, this is absolutely fabulous, just perfect for anyone who loves crafting, so I am sure whoever the recipient is, will love it. Take care. Bx
ReplyDeleteGreat card, very classy. Only thing left do do for Christmas is the food shopping-will take OH with me on Sunday to do battle in the supermarket, I'm working right upto Christmas Eve & that'll probably be late as everyone usually decides to go to A&E then needs a prescription!
ReplyDeleteMichele
Simply stunning John, very elegant. Love Rosemarie x
ReplyDeletei'm not a fan of ivy, but this makes the card look classsy....the ivy just looks like you have just picked it!...so true to life.
ReplyDeleteWhat a nice card. Love the colors and that embossingfolder! Really nice :)
ReplyDeleteHi John. This is what I call a gentle card-very pretty. Could this be for Sue?
ReplyDeleteEverything for Christmas is done now which is just as well as on Monday we have to travel to the Notary in Benidorm to finalize the selling of my house. Why it couldn't wait until after Christmas i don't know.
Take it easy.
Love Val x
Morning John,
ReplyDeleteVery classy.
Lydia
X
Hi John. What a beautiful card. I love the colours on the gorgeous ivy, makes it look so real. If this is for Sue I'm sure she will love it. Take care.
ReplyDeleteSimply gorgeous The recipient will love it Funny how we're hypercritical of our own stuff when sending to a fellow crafter!
ReplyDeleteGood morning Jon love the card today I am sure your specail person will love it to Beryl xx
ReplyDeleteEh up John
ReplyDeleteI've made a card for Nesta with poinsettias and this embossing folder (thank you for the pressie) as it does look wonderful on the soft gold.
The ivy looks splendid draped around the lovely sentiment.
Have a great day.
Ang x
How lovely, I'm certain you're recipient is delighted to receive this beauty.
ReplyDeleteGorgeous card and the Ivy looks so realistic - your crafty friend will be delighted with it I'm sure xx GailT xx
ReplyDeleteBeautiful card John, I'm sure that the lucky recipient will love it.
ReplyDeleteLynne x
Hi John,
ReplyDeleteit's such a beautiful card - difficult, too, as it's easy and tempting to "overload" it.
HAGD, Rose
Wow this is absolutely fantastic John, I love the design, the colours, everything is so very beautiful. Who ever the recipient is should be so delighted.
ReplyDeleteHugs
Margaret corgi owner
Simply beautiful! Debra x
ReplyDeleteIf you will go away just before Christmas, you must expect to be chasing your tail now John. Nice card, by the way, LOL
ReplyDeleteHi John this is a gorgeous card I am sure the recipient will love it - my guess is Sue. I hope you get everything done that you want to do. Hugs Jackie
ReplyDeleteStunning card John,that ivy looks so real,I think I know who will receive this card.
ReplyDeleteIta.
II love this Ivy die and you have made it look stunning on your beautiful tasteful Christmas card. John I really love this one. Thank you for sharing, Brenda
ReplyDelete