Although it may not look it if you ignore the rose this is a simple card that could be quickly replicated. All I have done is to cut Sue's Italian background die form coconut white card, added a sheet of double sided adhesive sheet, and stuck the whole piece down to a card cut from rich plum foundation card. Then I simply spread over Iced snow from the Glitter Jewels collection in the apertures.
Next I mounted this onto an A4 folded card blank with a couple of layers of the plum and coconut white with foam tape.
To make it more complicated you can add a ribbon and a rose made using Sue's classic rose die set from her first release. I dipped this is cosmic shimmer dries clear glue and added more of the iced snow.
Finally a bow, some dipped leaves, from the same set and a sentiment however the card has as much impact simply with the background cut!
Ingredients:
Sue Wilson's Dies
Classic Rose
Italian Collection Background
Iced snow
Rich Plum & Coconut White foundation Card.
Enjoy...
Very striking - love this one !
ReplyDeleteHugs,
Rose
xx
Hi John
ReplyDeleteAs always truly Stunning, Fabulous Idea's you come up with.
Hugs from Sam x
beautiful card john, very sophisticated!
ReplyDeleteGood morning John this is a gorgeous card I love the rose background. Have a great day. Hugs Jackie
ReplyDeleteLooks like i need to stock up on adhesive sheets! I need to try yesterday's and now today's Lovely
ReplyDeleteHi John. Gorgeous card, I love it : ) Take care.
ReplyDeleteLovely card today, useful for many occasions.
ReplyDeleteMichele
Hi John, great card, love the colour combo and the centre die cut. Have a great day. Bx
ReplyDeleteMorning John
ReplyDeleteWOW this card is stunning - love the colours you have used
Hugs
Carol x
Good morning John love the card today beautiful colours Beryl xx
ReplyDeleteBeautiful John, love the background die.
ReplyDeleteLove & Hugs
Jacquie J xxx
http://jewelscardcraft.blogspot.co.uk/
Hi John,
ReplyDeleteOh this is certainly a WOW card love the colour and the background die was the first one I ever bought of Sue's first collection. I love it.
Love Sheila xx
Hi John,
ReplyDeleteReally like the layout, colours and design element of the card. It all comes together really well. Although, (just my personal taste) this background die is not one of my favourites, how you have accented it makes it look very well.
Hugs Alice xx
Eh up John
ReplyDeleteVery pretty card. Its glamorous without being OTT.
Have a great day.
Ang x
Great card John, but then Sue designs great dies!
ReplyDeleteMorning John,
ReplyDeleteLove the card, elegant and not too difficult to make, pretty rose.
Lydia
X
Lovely card as always.
ReplyDeleteLynne x
Beautiful. xxxx
ReplyDeleteGorgeous. I've got this die and it really doesn't need any more than a simple flower/ribbon to make a stunner of a card.
ReplyDeleteHAGD, Rose
Hi John, LOVE all of the background dies they are a lovely starting point for any card. You have given this background extra interest with your lovely flower and ribbon. It's beautiful. Thanks for sharing. Brenda
ReplyDeleteHi John
ReplyDeleteThis is so lovely and very effective just shows how versatile Sue Wilson's dies really are.
hugs
Margaret corgi owner
Hi John
ReplyDeleteA stunning card and I am happy to say I have the dies to have a go at this one!
Brilliant!!
Sheila x
Fab card - looks opulent without being over the top xx GailT xx
ReplyDeleteWhat a classy look, have both these dies, shall give it a go. Thanks for the inspiration.
ReplyDelete