Happy Tuesday,
Today should see us on a cruise following our city break, this holiday was planned in January and we have been looking forward to this all year.
Ingredients:
Sue Wilson's Italian collection Decorative Frames dies
Pearl PVAWhite and Plum Seam binding
Heather & Milk Foundation Card
Enjoy...
Hi John,
ReplyDeleteI Love the actual Card and The Fabulous Richness of The Colour Pallete, but personally I would have left the Ribbon off, just a personal thing.
I hope your enjoying your holiday
Hugs from Sam xx
Hello John, love the opulent colour palette and layout, but same as Sam, the ribbon on this one does not do it for me, probably because it covers up the centre. Have a great cruise. Bx
ReplyDeleteNice card but I find hiding the sentiment under the ribbon very confusing. Love the colour and the crisp lines but like the others I feel it would have been better without the ribbon.
ReplyDeleteEnjoy the high seas !
Hugs,
Rose
xx
Hi John. Beautiful card, I love the Italian die you have used, it is so pretty. This is one card in particular that I would love to see "in the flesh" as it is difficult to see how well the sentiment shows from the photos. I'm sure it works when you have it in front of you though. Hope the cruise is going well, I can't remember how far behind or in front you are but here today We will remember them. Take care.
ReplyDeleteLovy card-i guess you need to see it open to appreciate the stamped sentiment.
ReplyDeleteMichele
Good morning John this is a beautiful card. I love the rich colour. Enjoy your cruise. I can't wait to go on another one I enjoyed it so much. Hugs Jackie
ReplyDeleteOh, pure inspiration John, I love those woven ribbons. I am assuming that the sentiment is on view inside? Enjoy your cruise.
ReplyDeleteLove the design, xxxx
ReplyDeleteHi John,
ReplyDeleteFabulous card, love the design and how you have done the ribbon and of course the fabulous colour.
Love & Hugs
Jacquie J xxx
http://jewelscardcraft.blogspot.co.uk/
Splice the mainbrace me hearty!
ReplyDeleteHope you're having an amazing time.
I love when you do this woven thingy with the ribbon but not when it half covers the sentiment, sorry matey. Love the plum though.
Have a great day.
Ang x
Really nice card and I like the woven technique but hard to see the sentiment in the photo.
ReplyDeleteHugs Alice xx
move the sentiment and this card would be classy!
ReplyDeleteLove the card, but would rather have seen the sentiment uncovered.
ReplyDeleteHope you are enjoying your holiday.
Cheers
Janice W
Morning John,
ReplyDeleteGreat design, shame you covered the sentiment.
Lydia
X
Love the colour combo and the unusual way you have used the ribbons - can understand why folk are wondering about the sentiment but again I like the fact that it is a bit quirky and the sentiment is playing 'peek-a-boo' xx hope you are having a good time xx GailT xx
ReplyDeleteLove the colours but shame the sentiment is not seen. Hope you and Ant are enjoying the cruise.
ReplyDeleteI love the idea, the woven ribbon etc but like the others it looks as though it really obscures the sentiment so I'm finding it all a bit confusing Does the ribbon part "open" to reveal the sentiment...?
ReplyDeleteHello John, I love the woven effect with the ribbon - but as others have said it appears to be covering up the sentiment, is the sentiment on the inside of the card?
ReplyDeleteI hope you enjoy your cruise, I'm so envious, take care, have fun, Brenda
same colour purple as yesterday ,but this card appeals to me more ,love the woven ribbon .Laura O
ReplyDeleteLove the colour and design but not the ribbon sorry. Karen x
ReplyDelete