Another quickie I'm afraid sorry I will be back to normal in a week or so but as I may have mentioned The current posts are all scheduled. I'm also back to my favourite combination of beiges and browns.
Ingredients:
Milk, Chestnut and Sand Foundation Card
Sue Wilson's Italian Decorative Frames (sorry a bit of a die du jour at the moment)
Couture Creations Embossing Folder
Brown Seam Binding
Enjoy...
Really pretty design. I like the layout and the dimension in this card. I would probably choose a different colour palette though as brown isn't my favourite. Hope you are still having a great time away. Enjoy the rest of your hol.
ReplyDeleteHugs Alice xx
Hi John. What a beautiful card, perfect for those that aren't so keen on lots of bling and bits and bobs. I love it. You don't need to apologize for the scheduled posts John. We are grateful that you take the time and trouble to post everyday, no matter how. Take care.
ReplyDeleteHi John. Simple but effective. Love this card. Karen x
ReplyDeleteGreat card today.
ReplyDeleteMichele
Good morning John I love this card CAS is good with me not everyone likes fussy cards. Thank you for scheduling all these posts. Enjoy the rest of your holiday. Hugs Jackie
ReplyDeleteHi John,
ReplyDeleteSimple and beautiful....hope you're still enjoying your holiday.
Love Sheila xx
Just bought a set of circular nesting dies yesterday, so thanks John for a bit of inspiration using them, Lynnex
ReplyDeleteMorning John,
ReplyDeleteLove the simple elegance of your card today.
Lydia
X
Hi John, great card. Love the big bow. Bx
ReplyDeleteHi John
ReplyDeleteI also Love Beige and Brown this is a Fabulous Card, I Love the Bow!
Hugs from Sam x
Firstly, don't apologise Secondly I love the card It ticks all of my boxes and thirdly carry on enjoying cruise
ReplyDeleteHello John, this card is anything it's name belighs. Shades of coffee sounds so much more appealing. Lol
ReplyDeleteX Ros H
The card is lovely, ideal for a man, ticks my boxes, hope you having a lovely rest, can't wait to see your new creations.
ReplyDeleteWell shiver me timbers!
ReplyDeleteLovely card that would suit many an occasion.
Enjoy your last couple of days hols.
Ang x
Beautiful John, love the combo of colours.
ReplyDeleteLove & Hugs
Jacquie J xxx
http://jewelscardcraft.blogspot.co.uk/
Sorry John, on my monitor, I can't see any details other than the embossing - can't see if you have put a sentiment, and I am presuming that there is a bow involved, purely because of the dark outline in the bottom left of the circle.
ReplyDeleteIt must be my screen, because from other comments, they can see things. Hope you are enjoying your hols
Hi John
ReplyDeleteAnother gorgeous card.
Enjoy the remaining days of your well earned holiday.
Sheila x
Hello John,
ReplyDeleteWhat a gorgeous card John, I love browns and beiges, I love the elegant, clean freshness about it.
Take care, Brenda
Fab, simple card - luv it xx GailT xx
ReplyDelete