Another example of gilding flakes with Sparkle texture paste over the top using a That Special Touch mask. However I cut the panel into a rectangular shape to make a tall card rather than a square that I seem to have been doing too much recently!
Ingredients:
That Special Touch Delicate Mask
Sunlight Sparkle Gilding Flakes
Rich Plum Sparkel Texture Paste (All from Creative Expressions cosmic Shimmer range)
Sue Wilsons dies
Delicate Daisies Open Petals
Austrian Collection Borders, Tags and Corners
Austrian Collection Background (centre die for the sentiment)
Couture Creations Foliage die
Enjoy...
Hi John. Very nice card. I love the plum colour and I need to get that flower die set. Karen x
ReplyDeleteHi John,
ReplyDeleteWhat a Truly Beautiful Card you've produced today, I Love the Fantastic Rich Plum and the Silver together, I Love the Flower, Thanks for sharing this Awesome Card.
Hugs from Sam x
plum is not a colour i would normally use, but this is a beautiful card john...i'll have to experiment now!!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful card. I am a real fan of gilding flakes and I really like hie you use the texture paste over the top. Nice how you changed the layout, I would never have thought about that but it works really well. Thanks for the all the tips you share.
ReplyDeleteHugs Alice xx
Homeward bound Captain Pugwash?
ReplyDeleteIf this was on the shows, I think this was the card I said I drooled over.
Nothing OTT. Just sheer gorgeousness!
Safe travels home matey.
Ang x
Lovely card & I really like the open daisy die, looks great on its own.
ReplyDeleteMichele
Good morning John your card is gorgeous I must try texture paste and gilding paste. Enjoy the rest of your cruise. Hugs Jackie
ReplyDeleteHi John. I love the deep purple, it really shows the gilding flakes up. Love the gorgeous flower too. Have a sfae journey home. Take care.
ReplyDeleteGorgeous John, love the Rich Purple with the Gold.
ReplyDeleteLove & Hugs
Jacquie J xxx
http://jewelscardcraft.blogspot.co.uk/
Hi John. Love the lush colour and the flowers are beautiful.
ReplyDeleteLove Val x
Hi John
ReplyDeleteAnother gorgeous card today! Gold and deep purple go so well together! Love the flower - it's always nice to see how the flower dies can be used to create different flowers. Best wishes, Anne O
Gorgeous, I really NEED that flower die. xxx
ReplyDeleteBeautiful I will have to try and remind myself how you did the mask And I have the complete petals die set Must must must get the open ones now Tge card is truly brilliant x
ReplyDeleteLove the rich colour, and the offset lay-out.
ReplyDeleteCheers
Janice W
Gorgeous card - luv it xx GailT xx
ReplyDeleteHello John, love this card, very regal colours with the gold and purple, and great layout. Bx
ReplyDeleteHi John,
ReplyDeleteLove the rich colour of your card. Hope you have had a great holiday.
Lydia
X
Very decadent John, love the colours.
ReplyDeleteLynne x
Hi John,
ReplyDeleteLove the card but would use different colours - simply personal preference does in no way detract from the beautiful design.
HAGD, Rose
Hi John,
ReplyDeleteWOW! How rich this card is and the sparkling paste and flakes really give it a pop!
Have a s afe journey home.
Love Sheila xx
Hi John, What a very opulent card this looks, it's just beautiful.
ReplyDeleteThank you for sharing, Brenda
great card so sparkley .Laura O
ReplyDeleteLoving this card, the colours are stunning, is this the one from Creative Expressions card??
ReplyDeleteI love the A5 shape. I make more of them than any others. Super colours too.
ReplyDelete