Happy Friday,
Thanx for the supportive comments yesterday the day, my first public workshop, went great I really loved doing it and hopefully the girls who attended enjoyed it too! I have to say we were chatting away so much that the 2 hour session became nearly three! lol
Today's card is the First of my next Workshops as well as being the card I am demoing at Daisies For more details on the worship and demo's on Saturday click HERE. The next workshop day at CE towers will be on Thursday the 27th January and is part of a series of three during the day. The full details along with the other 2 projects will be sent out by email form CE Towers later next week however I thought you might enjoy a sneak peak of the first. To receive the details of Mine and the other talented people that hold workshops with Creative Expressions simply email Tracey@creative-expressions.uk.com and ask to be added to the mailing list. If the current locations are too far then email me and I will see what I can do!
Jewels and Crafts on Saturday.
As today's card is a workshop card there is just a list of ingredients I'm afraid!
Ingredients:
Sue Wilson's Dies
New York Herald Square
Scandinavian Collection Background
Stamps to die for Delicate Deco
Creative Expressions A4 Embossing Folder Knotted Trellis
Cosmic Shimmer Products - all Graceful Mint by Phil Martin
PVA Pearl Glue
Gilding Wax
Ink Mist
Detail White Embossing Powder.
Also could I please ask that if you have any specific questions for me that you email me either using the email me link above or on Lockers@love.co.uk I am rarely able to respond to questions asked in comments and I hate to not be able to answer!
Enjoy...
Absolutely gorgeous card. Love the colours and the design. I'm so envious of the lucky people who can get to attend your workshops and be inspired. Unfortunately, I live in Belfast so it's just a little bit far to travel lol!
ReplyDeleteI really appreciate your blog though and gets lots of lovely ideas and inspiration from it. Thanks so much John.
Hugs Alice xx
Hi John,
ReplyDeleteWhat a Beautiful Card, I Love how all the products you've used link so well with each other, and the Fabulous Phill Martin Range of Cosmic Shimmer works so well on your Card, I Love The Delicate Deco Stamp it's so pretty.
Thanks for sharing John
Hugs from Sam x
Hi John, beautiful card, love the colour combo, and great use of different dies, folders, stamps. Thank you for the inspiration. Have a great Friday. Bx
ReplyDeleteMorning John
ReplyDeleteA beautiful card - I've just received my order of the Phill Martin Graceful Mint collection - so thank you for the inspiration.
Sheila x
Stunning John. My favourite colour. Love everything about it.
ReplyDeleteLove Val x
Lovely card-wish I could attend one of the workshops but I work fulltime.
ReplyDeleteMichele
Good morning John this card is gorgeous. It sounds like you had a brilliant time at the workshop yesterday. Have a wonderful day today. Hugs Jackie
ReplyDeleteWhat a lovely card. Makes good use of the New York range.
ReplyDeleteYou really have hit the ground running since your holiday..busy, busy.
Cheers
Janice W
So gorgeous, xxx
ReplyDeleteWow, love the card, so glad you are back from your holidays, the cards since you have returned are fab. Keep them coming. xx
ReplyDeleteGreat design and colours I love all of Sue's dies and this latest release is lovely My mind keeps changing as to which dies to treat myself to
ReplyDeleteGood morning John,
ReplyDeleteWhat a beautiful card but another layer or so and it will need to go parcel force. The colours are really pretty together and something for the people that are not into pink, although for the world i can't think why they wouldn't be.
I am glad that all the lucky people enjoyed your workshop yesterday but i don't think Central Scotland/Stirling would be close enough for you to pop up to although you could be like Sue and make a week of it as up here we have all the hills that you are missing down south.
Crafty hugs
Norah (Glenochil Village)
Morning John,
ReplyDeleteA gorgeous card, love the aqua colour. Pleased to hear your workshop went well.
Lydia
X
Eh up John
ReplyDeleteI love the mint. Very fresh and you know I love that stamp. Have to admit, Im not a fan of seam binding as Im more of ribbon gal.
You'll be a wow at Daisys tomorrow as well. Do you still want me to scream and ask for your autograph when you arrive? Hahaha!
Chat later.
Ang x
Hi John,
ReplyDeleteOh what a beauty! Such a pretty colour combo and you sure have worked your magic with Sue's new dies...I love it.
Pleased all went well yesterday and everyone had a good time...lucky girls.
Love Sheila xx
Hi John, it's a very pretty card, and look forward to reading the recipe after the demo day. Enjoy your weekend.
ReplyDeleteX Ros
Hi John.What a beautiful card. You are showcasing Sues new dies beautifully. I love the mint green, not a colour I have ever used...yet. I'm so glad that all went well yesterday.Have a great weekend. I have emailed you about coming down South : ) Take care.
ReplyDeleteStunning card again today!
ReplyDeletea great card ,glad you had a good time at the demo ,well done.Laura O
ReplyDeleteBeautiful card again John, the colour is amazing.
ReplyDeleteLynne x
What a lovely card John. I will keep popping in to view your creations and Welcome Crafty Regards Julie Kay xxx
ReplyDeleteHi John,sorry I have not being able to leave comments,I was back in Hospital.
ReplyDeleteLove all your cards.
Ita.
Stunning card John, so love the colour of this, beautiful. Love the design, I would love to attend a workshop but far too far for me and I'd probably be at work anyway!!!
ReplyDeleteNever mind, one day...
Love & Hugs
Jacquie J xxx
http://jewelscardcraft.blogspot.co.uk/
Hi John,
ReplyDeleteanother really superb creation today.
So refreshing that lovely colour, and your design is ace as usual.
Crafty Regards. Jenny L.
Lovely card John, and the stamp enhances all the die cuts.
ReplyDeleteHi John
ReplyDeletelove the colour you have used for this card - just stunning
Hugs
Carol x
Hi John Stunning card,gorgeous colours and glad to see
ReplyDeleteyour workshop went well
Maria x