Happy Sunday,
A simple card that, again I'm afraid, I demoed on Wednesday. This one is easy to replicate in any colour combination and you don't have to use gilding flakes any glitter, glitter jewels or iced snow would work just as well!
After our4 days n NY today should find us joining a ship in New York harbour for a cruise. We have had this planned since January it's the holiday we have been planning to take for a few years! It's really hard whilst away to add pictures of the trip to my blog however I have managed to add a few to Facebook so if you want to look on there just friend request me johnathan Lockwood is the Facebook name.
Ingredients:
Sue Wilson's Italian collection Decorative Frames die
Card stock
Double sided adhesive sheet
Autumn Leaves gliding flakes
Creative Expressions Friends Sentiments stamp set
London Tan Seam Binding
Lovely card John. We,ve just got back from our cruise and will catch up when you get back and see in December anyway, xxxx
ReplyDeleteThat is beautiful - very striking ! Wishing you calm seas all the way !
ReplyDeleteHugs,
Rose
xx
Hi John. I love this one, (that makes a change doesn't it : ) Change the die and sentiment and you have a lovely Christmas card too : ) Hope the cruise goes well. Take care.
ReplyDeleteGood morning John I love this card simple is good there isn't always time to make complicated cards. This card is so stylish. I am enjoying your photos on Facebook book that was a lot of shopping. Enjoy your holiday. Hugs Jackie
ReplyDeleteMorning John,
ReplyDeleteGreat simple card, but very stylish. Enjoy the cruise.
Lydia
X
just goes to show less is more!
ReplyDeleteHi John. Very elegant card.
ReplyDeleteHave a wonderful cruise.
Love Val x
Lovely card. Simple and elegant. Have a great cruise. I loved NY and would like to go back one day. San Fran and Vegas next year for us. Cant wait! Karen x
ReplyDeleteHi John,
ReplyDeleteSimply elegant!! Have a wonderful cruise John.
Love Sheila xx
Simply Stunning! Hope you enjoy the cruise.
ReplyDeleteMichele.
Hi John, very elegant card, glad to hear you are having a good time, enjoy the cruise. Bx
ReplyDeleteI loved this card when you demo-ed it on C&C Perfect for my circle of friends and family I can't justify spending too much on crafty goodies but this set of dies are on my Need List Enjoy your cruise I don't FB much (long story & I can never get my head around changes etc) but will take a look later
ReplyDeleteHello John, this is a really elegant card, and just as valuable as a busy card. Very envious as just read you Re cruising. We do a leg of the world tour in the build up of the whole thing in about five years.
ReplyDeleteX Ros H
Hi John, fabulous card, loved this one when you demoed it on C&C, so simple but very effective. Enjoy your cruise, a trip of a lifetime by the sounds of it.
ReplyDeleteLove & Hugs
Jacquie J xxx
http://jewelscardcraft.blogspot.co.uk/
Hello and hello John,
ReplyDeleteHope you are enjoying the 'Big Apple' and also that you get to take in an Off Broadway Show and have time for at least one of the Museums.
This card is beautiful with so many uses. Thank you for sharing.
I did go to your fb page so I hope you friend me.
Happy thoughts,
Upstate New York
Hi John,
ReplyDeleteA truly Beautiful Card I Love The Colour Pallete Chosen, I've Been So Busy Cutting And Making Cards Up, I Make So Many Christmas Cards And Also Birthday Cards But I Like To Have A Mixture, Some Cards With Stamping And Colouring, Then Of Course Using Sue Wilson Awesome Dies And Other Fabulous Products
Thanks For Sharing John
Take Care
Hugs From Sam x
Hi John,stunning card. Your blog is fine John,the main thing is you are having a holiday,which you both need.
ReplyDeleteI thought guilt was an Irish think,and boy do we "do" it well lol
Ita.
Hi John,
ReplyDeleteanother of your very fab creations.
Yes you say it's simple, but very, very, affective.
Love it.
Crafty Regards. Jenny L.
Hello John, A really elegant card today - I love it.
ReplyDeleteThank you for sharing. Brenda
Eh up John
ReplyDeleteWell, hopefully this is third time lucky to get this comment on!
Less is definitely more with this super card.
Hope you're not sailing through the Bermuda Triangle . . . . . . You don't want to be bumping into Barry Manilow, lol!
You know I don't do Faceache so will have to see the snaps when you get back.
Take care.
Ang x
a fab card ,simple in style ,love it .Laura O
ReplyDelete