Well today should see us in the big apple, hopefully queuing for tickets for a musical on Times square!
Todays card is another demo from My C&C shows on Wednesday, I love the simplicity of this card and the fact it shows the different effects you can get from the classic Rose die set. Now although we are away spending the first three days here in New York I was able schedule a raft of blog posts before we flew. Although they are very short there is a card or creation for every day ( I didn't want to lose my record of posting every day!)
Ingredients:
Sue Wilson's Dies
Classic Rose
Austrian Collection Salzburg
Coconut white foundation Card
White Seam binding
Pear PVA
Enjoy...
Hi John,
ReplyDeletethe card is beautiful. So clean and stylish........
Have a great time in the BIG A.
HAGD, Rose
Hi John. This is so beautiful, both the card and the box(love the threaded ribbon) and you demoed it really well on the show. I hope you get the tickets you wanted. Enjoy : ) Take care.
ReplyDeleteLove the box-just watched your demo last night.
ReplyDeleteHope you both have a fantastic time in New York, wonder where the next stop is?!
Michele.
Good morning John the card and box are gorgeous I love the little flowers. This would make a lovely wedding card. Have a great holiday I am loving the photos on Facebook. Hugs Jackie
ReplyDeleteHi john,
ReplyDeleteBoth the card and the box are stunning, they are very clean, crisp and elegant. I loved watching you demo these on your shows. I hope you got your tickets!
Hugs Alice xx
Loved the demo of this card and box. Very pretty.
ReplyDeleteLet us know which show you see.
Have a great time.
Love Val x
beautiful card and box, ....the box could also be a 'big wheel'
ReplyDeleteStunning I missed this demo Can only find the Leonie prog Will look again Enjoy NY My daughter was there earlier in the year with her "girlies" celebrating their 30th birthdays (boy do I feel old!) and had a fab time Never been but it's on my bucket list
ReplyDeleteMorning John,
ReplyDeleteI loved this when you did the demo. Great little flowers.
Have a great time in NY.
Lydia
X
Hello John, this is a really lovely card and watched you make it on tv, and was amazed the flowers are Sue's Classic roses. I am very envious of you in NY. I would love to go but hubby's not willin. Enjoy your trip.
ReplyDeleteX Ros H
Eh up John
ReplyDeleteIt was a great demo and the ribbon threaded box is genius! If you can get into Serendipity at some point for a Hot Chocolate Fudge Sundae, made with 14 different types of chocolate,Yum!
As you would say, enjoy!
Ang x
Good morning John,
ReplyDeleteI hope that you enjoy your holiday and make the most of every different sight you see. I watched you do this card and box and loved the simplicity of it, but most of all i love all white cards. I love to make a box for my cards as well as it just says more than a beautiful card shoved into an envelope.
Ros, do like my mum did and go yourself, don't wait around for hubby to move his comfy bum on the seat, get out there and enjoy the world. She went to Italy, Rome, America, Spain, Holland, Austria, Belgium, Germany to name but a few and she started her journeys when she 47 and she always made friends so what have you got to lose.
Crafty hugs John, enjoy
Norah (Glenochil Village)
Watched your shows on C&C well done, I will certainly be keeping up with your blog. I am an avid CE fan along with my heroines Sue and Julia. Crafty Regards Julie Kay xxx
ReplyDeleteYou seem to have given us several variations of card today John, so I hope your posting record keeps going, you have done so well. Have a great time in the Big Apple, please take pics for us.
ReplyDeleteEnjoy your holiday in my fine country! New York is so much fun. If you can you should visit M&J Trimming, it's 1008 6th Avenue between 37th and 38th Street. Any sort of ribbon, buttons, jewels and trimmings you could ever imaging, all in one place. It's heaven.
ReplyDeleteHi John
ReplyDeleteI really hope that you both have a tremendous time in The Big Apple,
I Loved this Card and Box when it was Demoed on Create and Craft some great ideas, John Thank for sharing, have a great time.
Looking forward to tomorrow post.
Hugs from Sam xx
Hi John, Fabulous card and box, watched the demo on this.
ReplyDeleteHave a great time in NY, hope you get to see a Musical how fabulous will that be?
Love & Hugs
Jacquie J xxx
http://jewelscardcraft.blogspot.co.uk/
Hello John, lovely card and box, the flowers are gorgeous. Hope you are both enjoying New York and manage to take in a show (or two)
ReplyDeleteTake care, Brenda
Beautiful card and box - no surprise. Just stunning!
ReplyDeleteWhat is 'Pear PVA'? Cannot find it anywhere.
Did you mean to say Pearl?
I just contacted CE to see if they want a Distributor of Sue Wilson dies here in the USA? When I try to buy one of your suggested dies, there are none here.
Thank you for sharing,
Petrina
New York
Hi John,
ReplyDeleteLoved this fab card when you demoed it. such clever creating.
Hope all is well on your hols, and you are enjoying your musical.
We are rehearsing our Christmas Concerts, at the mo, and we rehearse at my place.
Crafty Regards. Jenny L.
fab card as always love white om white ,great colour combo .Laura O
ReplyDeleteGorgeous card and box and looks so classy - luv them - hope you are enjoying the sights xx GailT xx
ReplyDeleteHi John
ReplyDeleteGorgeous card and box. I love the flowers and would not have recognised them as coming from the roses set. They look more like cherry blossom. Have fun in NY! Best wishes, Anne O
Hi John Hope you are having a great time in the Big Apple. I went there for my 70th and had a wonderful time. This card is really lovely so simple and elegant Beryl xx
ReplyDeleteLove this card John - I took the liberty of copying this design but, with cream card and gold glitter embossing powder, Sue poinsettia dies and made Christmas cards with it, looks fab!!!
ReplyDelete