Once again I am using the scrap form making one card for the next. This was the result of cutting the delicate Daisies from coconut white card.
Ingredients:
Sue Wilson's Delicate Daisies Die set
Creative Expressions A4 Daisy Tiers embossing Folder
Pearls and seam binding.
Enjoy...
Hi John
ReplyDeleteBeautiful Card I Love The Soft Colours You've Used, It's Great To Use Scraps I Have Quite A Lot, Yesterday My Wonderful Husband Went Into My Craft Room To Use My Computer And Came Down And Said I've Just Been To The Skip With Rubbish Why Didn't You Tell Me You'd Got All That I Could Have Taken It, You Can Imagine My Reply Bless Him He Doesn't Understand Us Crafters.
Hugs from Sam x 😄
Beautiful John, great use of waste.
ReplyDeleteLove & Hugs
Jacquie J xxx
http://jewelscardcraft.blogspot.co.uk/
Great card, I'll be more careful next time I cut out my flowers so I have a useful piece of card left!
ReplyDeleteMichele
Hi John, what a great way to use up leftovers, love the quirky angles. Sam, your comment has just made me laugh so much. Have a great day everyone. Bx
ReplyDeleteGood morning John this is an amazing card. I often look at the scrap from die cutting and wonder what to do with it. Thank you for the inspiration. I hope your holiday is going well. Hugs Jackie
ReplyDeleteLooks like you are learning not to waste anything LOL !!!!!!
ReplyDeleteGorgeous card too, xxxx
Hi John. Loved this card on C+C. Like the angular shapes you've cut.
ReplyDeleteWaste not, want not heh.
Hope your cruise is going well.
Love Val x
Hi John. I love this card. The different angles make it so interesting, and what a great use of your "scrap". Happy cruising. Take care.
ReplyDeleteI fell in live with this card wen u showed it on C&C I'm going to try this one out as I've got the full daisy die
ReplyDeletethis is a really beautiful card. great way to recycle john..waste not want not!
ReplyDeleteHi John,
ReplyDeleteI liked this one when it was shown on C&C great use of the waste. Hope you are enjoying your cruise.
Lydia
X
This card is fantastic, and to think it is made from scraps. Thank you
ReplyDeleteX Ros
Hi John,
ReplyDeleteSimply gorgeous, lovely colours and made from the waste of others. Amazing!!
Love Sheila xx
Didn't come here yesterday, but I'm back today- I have laryngitis and bronchitis at the moment, so absolutley no energy. Card making will have to wait. I have some new dies and embossing folders, and mo jo has gone. Never mind, I'll keep taking the tablets!
ReplyDeleteHi John,
ReplyDeleteclever card, using up your scraps. I like it a lot.
HAGD, Rose
Hello John, wow what inspiring way to use our waste card. I just love It all, its all just beautiful. Thank you for sharing. Brenda
ReplyDeleteAhoy shipmate!
ReplyDeleteLate today visit today after an early start and then Blogger issues.
Loved the quirkiness of this card when I saw it ont telly. Its got a sixties kitsch about it (I only know about the sixties from TV and from what you've told me lol!)
Hope you're not going mad at the on board buffets or I shall be shouting. . . . . . ."Avast behind!" tee hee!
Miss ya matey!
Ang x
Think you have done something like this before and what a great way to use up scraps - like Mrs D says it has a 60's vibe - hope you are enjoying your break xx GailT xx
ReplyDeleteGood evening John,
ReplyDeleteI just had to wonder if you were using up scraps only because of the unusual angles and shapes that you have going on today. This is a different sort of a card that would appeal to the modern of us crafters. Thank you for your ideas,
Crafty hugs
Norah (Glenochil)
Hi John
ReplyDeleteAmazing card! Interesting way to use the scraps and the angles.
Sheila x
Love all the angles on this one, they compliment the flowers nicely.
ReplyDeleteGot my card this morning, via C&C,made by your wonderful self....only problem, in typical C&C fashion, they have mixed up the cards you made. I got the lovely white one in the box, which I adore, but it was the gold one on that programme. So if "Ruth" is wondering why her card is signed, to Janice....well, that's why.
Keep enjoying the holiday...or are you calling it vacation now?
Cheers
Janice W
Clever and simple to do - well if you planned it that way. I would never have come up with that idea because my die cuts are usually placed strategically to get as many out if the piece of card as possible and I even keep a box of scraps to use for that. I have used this aperture style with bigger dies but genius idea to use for any dies.
ReplyDeleteHugs Alice xx
a great use of scrap ,fab card .Laura O
ReplyDelete