One of my Favourites form the recent shows it really just shines in real life and I love the way the iced snow covered daisy worked out!
Ingredients:
That Special Touch Counterpane mask
Periwinkle Texture paste
Iced Snow
Double sided adhesive sheet
Sue Wilson's delicate Daisies Die
Creative Expressions A4 embossing Folder Pinpoint Checkerboard
Enjoy...
Hi John,
ReplyDeleteWell I hope the Holiday is going well, I Love Today's Stunning Card I love All The Products you've used it looks so tactile, I Love the Colour Pallete you've chosen.
Hugs from Sam x
Hi John. Love todays card especially the flower. Hope the holiday is going well. Karen x
ReplyDeleteHi John, this card is lovely and one of my favourites. Hope you are having a great time. Bx
ReplyDeleteStunning card-love the flower.
ReplyDeleteMichele
Good morning John this card is gorgeous I love the sparkle. Have a great day. Hugs Jackie
ReplyDeleteMorning John,
ReplyDeleteA really stunning card, it's got everything! Lovely colour palette, fantastic design - really like how you've used the open daisies so subtly to the background and of course let's not forget the sparkle. Fab-u-lous!!
Hugs Alice xx
Ahoy you lily livered landlubber!
ReplyDeleteA splendid creation today. Great design and sparkle.
Have a great day.
Ang x
Love it. Hope the cruise is going well. More dies for me to buy.
ReplyDeleteHi John,
ReplyDeleteFabulous card, loved this one when it was shown on your shows.
Hope you are enjoying your cruise, what a silly comment OF COURSE YOU ARE LOL!!!
Love & hugs
Jacquie J xxx
http://jewelscardcraft.blogspot.co.uk/
Hi John. Beautiful, I love it ; ) Hope you are relaxing and having a great time. Take care.
ReplyDeleteVery blingy lovely colours and I've fallen in love with that mask
ReplyDeleteMorning John,
ReplyDeleteGreat card. love the daisy.
Lydia
X
Love this one John, gorgeous card and a brilliant idea, xxxx
ReplyDeleteHi John
ReplyDeleteSuch a beautiful card love the colours and the flower looks so pretty.
Love Sheila xx
Stunning John.
ReplyDeleteLove Val x
such a sparkler john. beautiful
ReplyDeleteHello John, a very sparkly beautiful card. Thank you.
ReplyDeleteX Ros H
Love this one and like you say what a success with the sparkly daisy - hope you are chillaxing xx GailT xx
ReplyDeleteSo glad I saw you on C&C and discovered your blog, some amazing cards, thanks for sharing them xx
ReplyDeleteagree with you the iced snow is fantastic on the daisies ,great card .Laura O
ReplyDeleteAbsolutely lovely !
ReplyDeleteHugs,
Rose
xx
Hi John,
ReplyDeleteWhat a lovely card this is - think I saw you demo this one but so glad you put it on your blog, too, for us to peruse at leisure.
HAGD, Rose
Love this one, more the style I like from you today.
ReplyDeleteCheers
Janice W
Fantastic card John.
ReplyDeleteIta.
Wow this is just stunning x
ReplyDeleteHow Gorgeous, John! I just love your cards, and all the beautiful techniques and masterpieces. So glad I have found your blog - your inspiration will help me so much, as I enjoy the SW dies! I am your newest Google and Bloglovin follower. hugs, de {Creative Smiles}
ReplyDelete