Happy sunday,
It's a quick simple post today as I'm writing this on my iPhone in the hotel for stitches tomorrow!

Friday's creation is a diary and clock made with some of the new decoupage papers I will be working with today. There will be more on this beautiful collection when I get home and can update today's post!
For now, enjoy...
Hi John.
ReplyDeleteVery nice idea Take care Kitty.
Hi John, looks like the perfect gift for a man. Look forward to the full post. Bx
ReplyDeleteLooks great John , have a good day,
ReplyDeleteXxRuth
Hi John. These look like lovely papers, covering the clock is a great idea. I hope you have a good time at Stitches : ) Take care.
ReplyDeleteEh up John
ReplyDeleteHotel? Thought it was at the NEC? Anyhoo, these look great so look forward to seeing what else you come up with.
Enjoy Stitches.
Ang x
Hi John,
ReplyDeleteJust Love The Papers, enjoy The Show.
Hugs from Sam x
Morning John,
ReplyDeleteLove the look of the papers. Enjoy the trade show.
Lydia
X
Morning John, Looking forward to seeing more on this idea, have a great time at the show, hugs, Linda.
ReplyDeleteGood morning John this is a fantastic project. I am impressed a blog post on your phone I don't think I could do that. Have a great time at the Trade Show. Take care. Hugs Jackie
ReplyDeleteMorning John, Like the papers very much. Enjoy the trade show, bye for now, June (Cumbria)
ReplyDeleteLovely idea I comment using my iPod (an iPhone without the phone lol!) will be interested to see the rest of the blog and these papers
ReplyDeleteMorning John, Oh !! looking gorgeous, can't wait to see what you create next.
ReplyDeleteEnjoy the trade shows.
Lots of love from Patricia xx
Morning John
ReplyDeleteJust love these papers can't wait for you to do more with them
Enjoy the trade show and bring us more tips
Hugs
Carol x
Looks fab John, looking forward to seeing more. Enjoy yourself at 'stitches'.
ReplyDeleteLove & hugs
Jacquie j xxx
http://jewelscardcraft.blogspot.co.uk/
Hi John. Just love the clock and the beautiful papers.
ReplyDeleteLove val x
very pretty paper. Can't wait to see more.
ReplyDeleteNice papers John - enjoy your day too.
ReplyDeleteHi John
ReplyDeleteLoving the new papers that you are showing here. Looking forward to seeing the rest of the collection. Enjoy yourself tomorrow.
Lovely papers John,
ReplyDeleteEnjoy the trade show.
HAGD, Rose
Wow! loving the look of the papers - fabulous clock
ReplyDeleteThese look interesting. Enjoy the show
ReplyDeleteJanice W
Two lovely projects, have fun at the show.
ReplyDeleteMichele
Lovely looking papers John.
ReplyDeleteLynne x
These look fab amd what lucky folk to be able to watch you demo them - luv this effect - enjoy the show xx GailT xx
ReplyDeleteHi John
ReplyDeleteI love nice decoupage papers, some printed papers are jyst too heavy in weight sometimes to get a clean line after covering. Good also if you don't want to add weight to a special card as it needs posting. looking forward to finding out more about them.
Hugs
T x
clock onr is my favourite!
ReplyDeleteThis is beautiful John I am just starting a baby book soon. Well done Julie Kay xxx
ReplyDelete