Well its back to blue for this weeks blue Friday and how could I resist making a card using my favourite colour and the wonderful new Noble dies form Sue Wilson for Creative expressions! The flower comes from the finishing touches collection and is called cornflower so It just cried out to be cut and made up in blue!
A very quick post today I'm afraid as I have had such a busy week and am frantically prepping for Tomorrows demo day at Houghton Hall Garden centre as well as the next couple of weeks (there's loads on and loads to come!)
I used the noble die to make the frame in White then used the centre panel in blue set on white to offset it.
Ingredients:
Creative Expressions Dies for Sue Wilson
Noble Square
Love Expressions
Cornflower
Pierced Flags
CE A4 embossing folder Eternity
Periwinkle Foundation Card
Large stick on pearls
Enjoy...
John, another beautiful card. Love these new Sue Wilson dies and the noble is one of my favourites. Have a fabulous weekend.
ReplyDeleteHi John, beautiful card, the new dies are fabulous. Like the look of the flower die. Have a great day. Bx
ReplyDeleteGood morning John this card is gorgeous I love blue I often use it in my card making. All the new dies are amazing. Have a great day I hope your prep goes well. Hugs Jackie
ReplyDeleteHi John
ReplyDeleteThis card is just stunning. I love it. Just like Sue's other flower dies, she always manages to come up with something new. Cornflowers - how lovely. Good luck with today's prep. Best wishes, Anne O
Beautiful John, love this noble die!
ReplyDeleteGorgeous card altogether, have a great weekend,
XxxRuth
I'm being drawn more and more closely to these Noble dies At first I sort of dismissed them I love the square ones which are my usual shape of card I like to make All of Sue's new dies are lovely Particularly drawn to the Expression ones, the diagonal ones,Gemini, Finising Touches, Greek... argh! Wish I could afford them all
ReplyDeleteMorning John, Beautiful in blue, Julia is in blue too today. I'm loving your card, the background looks gorgeous and the flowers are absolutely 'darling'.
ReplyDeleteLots of love from Patricia xx
Hi John. A great card, I love the shades of blue. It is great seeing how you are using Sues gorgeous new dies. Have a great time tomorrow. Looking forward to seeing what you have got coming up : ) Take care.
ReplyDeleteEh up John
ReplyDeleteAbsolute corker! Design and colour, both superb.
Have a great day.
Ang x
Gorgeous card John and I love the colours. You are showcasing Sue's new dies superbly. Good luck in Houghton tomorrow, hope you have a fab time.
ReplyDeleteBeautiful card today & in my favourite colour.
ReplyDeleteMichele
Morning John,
ReplyDeleteAnother beauty, love the cornflower dies waiting for mine to arrive, I'm a real sucker for all flower dies. Hope you day in Houghton goes well.
Lydia
X
Hi John, Beautiful blue colour, love the cornflowers and the noble dies. Have a good day. Theresa (TOB) xx
ReplyDeleteFab card and luvin the cornflowers - liking the noble frames more and more - have a good day tomorrow xx GailT xx
ReplyDeleteGorgeous card in my favourite colour too! All the die cuts look so lovely especially the flowers. Debra x
ReplyDeletewow wow wow, just beautiful
ReplyDeleteBeautiful card John. Let us know if you come anywhere near Southport to do a demo!
ReplyDeleteMorning John
ReplyDeleteStunning card - love the flower and also the heart - Sue has really pulled out all the stops with this collection love them all
Hugs
Carol x
This is gorgeous John, very pretty flowers too.
ReplyDeleteLove & Hugs
Jacquie J xxx
http://jewelscardcraft.blogspot.co.uk/
Beautiful card the colour is wonderful really love the flowers.
ReplyDeleteLynne x
Hi John
ReplyDeleteI just love these dies, at the moment they are my favourite of Sues new dies. Love the card you have made with them. The blue card is gorgeous. I hope that CE take plenty of the foundation card to Ally Pally.
Morning John and all crafters, wow absolutely love the blue, and the 'noble and love' dies look stunning, I have got to try something like this.
ReplyDeleteHave a great Friday everyone, stay safe, healthy and happy, hugs June Smith xxx
Hello John and all
ReplyDeleteLovely card, great colour, I really like the nobel square dies also. Thanks for sharing.
Best wishes
Absolutely stunning John I so love the colour you have used too.
ReplyDeleteHugs
Margaret corgi owner
great card ,love Sue's new dies some great designs ,Laura O
ReplyDeleteWhat a fabulous card, I love blue. The flowers are gorgeous. Good luck with all your prep work
ReplyDeleteHi John, lovely card today, the colours are stunning and the mixture do dies so exquisite.
ReplyDeleteHi John. Thank you beautiful card, mind you ,you have top quality products to play with. Take care Kitty.
ReplyDeleteHi John,
ReplyDeleteBeautiful card, I love everything about it. Must agree with Kitty - top quality products you have to play with.
HAGD, Rose
Hi John, stunning card and love the colour and your using the fantastic Sue Wilson dies aren't they gorgeous. Take care don't work to hard!!love Jane B.
ReplyDeleteHi John, stunning card and love the colour and your using the fantastic Sue Wilson dies aren't they gorgeous. Take care don't work to hard!!love Jane B.
ReplyDeleteHi John, Love this periwinkle card it's such a beautiful colour. Your card today is absolutely gorgeous and those flowers are stunning. thank you for sharing, Brenda
ReplyDeleteHi John,
ReplyDeleteStunning Card
Hugs from Sam x
Besides making a beautiful card you are really showing how well Sue's new dies all work together.
ReplyDeleteCheers
Janice W
Wow John what a stunning card x
ReplyDeleteOh my world John I love this card. Wonderful !
ReplyDeleteHave a good weekend Maria x
Hi John
ReplyDeleteWow, what a treat! I just popped by via Julia's blog and I have a lovely card to look at, I love love love what you've done with Sue's dies and by the way, The card with the noble rectangles was pretty amazing too, Thanks for a visual treat!
Hugs
T x
I love this card, the heart die is to die for (no pun intended ) but it is absolutely amazing and the cornflower blue and the embellishments are so awesome. Thank you for sharing this card Hugs, Cathy
ReplyDelete