Happy Saturday Stampers!
Last Sunday was the first day of the Craft, Hobby & Stitch trade show and Creative Expressions launched all their new 2015 products therefore I can finally reveal what I have been beavering away at for the last couple of months! I have drawn, designed, tested and sampled my very own stamp ranges! I am so Proud of this my first range of Acrylic Stamps and Rubber stamp backgrounds.
The range, which has 7 separate A5 stamp sets and 4 backgrounds, is called the Elements range as I have designed these to be used in many different ways. I will be revealing a set every day for the next 7 days starting today with Daisy Corner and the first card shows the frame and one of the sentiments in the set. The elements range is designed to have one or two main elements or frames with all the individual pieces or designs used to make the main pieces also included in the set as individual stamps. Finally as I am an avid user of sentiments I have included a selection of different sentiments in each set.
There is also a background stamp to die for to match this set however I will reveal these over the coming days, don't want to show too much at once!! lol
The above image is the First set of stamps called Daisy Corner, I thought it might be nice to see the whole sheet.
The second card shows how you can use the individual elements to make your own background or designs piecing these together with the different elements. I chose a very simple design for this card just using the swirls, two of the daisies (there are 6 different sized and styled daisies in the set)
I hope you like my first set as much as I do and as I crafter I have designed these to be used to bring out your own creativity. Flexibility in craft products has always been what I have chosen to buy and use myself, now I have been given the chance to deliver flexibility and hopefully value in my range!
The stamp sets should be available from your local craft shops in the next couple of weeks and will be featured on Create and Craft on the 28th February along with a range of products (including Foundation card as so many of you have asked) that I have chosen to compliment my range.
These stamp sets are designed to give you the flexibility to create hundreds of different designs all based on your creativity or make a quick and simple card, the choice is yours!
Dont forget Sue Wilson is presenting the weekender with some fabulous new products this weekend on Create and Craft, tune in at 9, 12 and 6 today!
Another reveal tomorrow,
Enjoy...
Hi John.
ReplyDeleteThank you brilliant shows yesterday. Beautiful card and brilliant new products today. Take care Kitty
Hi John, watched the show late last night and really enjoyed it as I never really understood Decopage! Love your new stamp range and looking forward to seeing all of them, all the best. Linda.
ReplyDeleteloved the shows, reallly beautiful card, the stamps are stunning!
ReplyDeleteThey are lovely indeed - you can be very, very proud as your hard work has certainly paid off !
ReplyDeleteHugs,
Rose
xx
Hi John. Congratulations on your 1st stamp collection, the daisy ones are very pretty and I love how you have put all of the elements together and with some lovely sentiments too. I am looking forward to seeing the rest of them : )) I will be catching up on your shows in between watching Sue Wilson on C&C today, what a great way to spend a Saturday : )) Take care.
ReplyDeleteLove this set John. I wish you every success with this new stage in your crafting career and if this is anything to go by, you will achieve it. Super!
ReplyDeleteMarion B xx
Morning John, all I can say is stunning, stunning, stunning love them all.
ReplyDeleteHave a great Saturday everyone, stay safe, healthy and happy, hugs, June Smith xxx
Two lovely cards & the stamp set looks brilliant.
ReplyDeleteMichele
Hi John, congratulations on your own stamp and background stamps!! Lovely daisies and a great card looking forward to a whole week of new designs.your hard work pays off and I am sure you are very proud!! Take care Jane B.
ReplyDeleteHi everyone. I just wanted to say that I'm using John's stamps at the mo too and they are gorgeous! You are going to love them all. So very pleased for John that he has been able to share his designs with you. Julia xx
ReplyDeleteCongratulations John. How exciting !! The daisy stamps are wonderful I will look out for the range xxx I can't wait to see the rest xx
ReplyDeleteMorning John
ReplyDeleteyou deserve a big pat on the back for these beautiful daisy stamps - just stunning
I will be watching later - your cards are stunning.
Carol x
Morning John,
ReplyDeleteWell done John these stamps are gorgeous.
Lydia
X
Congratulations John - you must be ssssooooo excited! Can't wait to see the rest of the collections.
ReplyDeleteHi John,
ReplyDeleteLooks a gorgeous set! Congratulations!
Lorna D
John, they are fabulous. Well done, you deserve to be very proud of yourself.
ReplyDeleteLovely cards John, congrats on the stamp sets they're great.
ReplyDeleteLynne x
Eh up John
ReplyDeleteWell, you know how thrilled I am for you and glad you are able to now do your reveal.
Your success is richly deserved and your stamps are amazing.
See you in a couple of hours at Daisy's.
Ang x
Well, clever you. I think we're all proud of you John. Your success couldn't happen to a nicer fella.
ReplyDeleteLove the stamps and the beautiful words. Hope JS gets them as it's free postage out here.
Great shows yesterday by the way.
Take care .
Love Val x
WOWSER! Stunning stamps You are so clever! Can you tell I love these Can't wait to see your projects using them
ReplyDeleteThis is lovely John. Loved the shows yesterday. Can't wait for my papers to arrive.
ReplyDeleteHave a great day xx
Love your stamps, John.............very clever man!!! Great shows on C&C yesterday, love all CE products
ReplyDeleteCongratulations John, I love stamps, but I love them more when they have a good verse to go with them. Really looking forward to seeing the whole range. X Ros
ReplyDeleteThese are gorgeous John, you are very talented and look forward to all your future projects. xXx
ReplyDeleteOh my John these are so nice and such versatile sentiments as well. I can say with some certainty I think that these will be a sell out when they come to air! Have a lovely weekend love from Jackie xx
ReplyDeleteHi John,
ReplyDeleteCongratulations on getting your own stamp range, the daisies stamps and sentiments are gorgeous , looking forward to seeing the rest of your designs. Your cards today are beautiful, They really show off your stamps at their very best.
My best wishes for what ever comes next, Brenda
Well done John, love the daisies, always so cheerful for card and some lovely sentiments, lovely card!!
ReplyDeleteXxxx Ruth
Congratulations John, beautiful set of stamps. Will certainly look out for them on c&c. Janice xx
ReplyDeletehttp://createdbyjan.blogspot.com/
Hi John
ReplyDeleteGreat shows yesterday. Congratulations on your first 'own range'. I love the mix and match element. It's a really good idea. Can't wait to see more.
Hugs
T x
Wonderful news John, and I like the daisy set a lot. The sentiments are perfect.
ReplyDeleteGood afternoon John,
ReplyDeleteThese are lovely flower and i will definitely be saving up some pennies to get. Thank you for doing what us crafters like and that is separating up the different "elements" into useful sizes that we can use what we want to make and use with them like backgrounds and borders or just a simple single stamped image. I hope they are a rare success for you as you deserve this chance. well done flower,
crafty hugs
Norah (glenochil)
Afternoon John, Beautiful cards, I'm not a stamper yet! but these may just convert me. Enjoyed your shows, Congrats! Bye for now, Junex (Cumbria)
ReplyDeleteCongratulations John. You must be over the moon with excitement. This first set is lovely and as a stamper I can see many different ways to use these stamps. Looking forward to seeing all the others.
ReplyDeleteHi John,
ReplyDeleteWow! You have come a long way in such a short space of time, well deserved, I am very happy for you and I love these new stamps, so glad you are including sentiments as we can never get enough of these. I look forward to your shows.
Love & Hugs
Jacquie J xxx
http://jewelscardcraft.blogspot.co.uk/
Beautiful John. This has been a long time coming and glad to see you have your own line of stamps.
ReplyDeleteAs the old saying goes- Inch by inch - everything's a cinch.
Happy thoughts,
Petrina
Hi John, Wow !! Wow !! and Wow !! these cards are stunning, I'm especially loving the 'bubbles' you have on the first stamp, it looks positively gorgeous and the colours are beautiful too.
ReplyDeleteLots of love from Patricia xx
Well done John, congratulations on your first stamp range.
ReplyDeleteI don't do much stamping but I think I will be tempted by these. They, and the card samples are LOVELY!!
I think Creative Expressions knew what they were doing when they asked you to join their team.
Looking forward to the next samples.
Well done
Cheers
Janice W
Hi John. Beautiful cards today as always. Many congratulations on your own stamp range, today's look lovely. Looking forward to seeing the rest. x
ReplyDeleteHi John,
ReplyDeleteFirst time here. I find you on pinterest and I adore your cards. They are magnificent. I hope to win one of your cards someday. Greetings from The Netherlands, Suzy
Hi John, Your career is lookin' goooood! I'm delighted that you have had the opportunity to launch your very own stamps - CONGRATULATIONS, may they be a runaway success. Daisy Corner looks brill and the sentiments are great. Looking forward to seeing what else you've produced. Did I say HEARTY CONGRATULATIONS? WOW!!
ReplyDeleteHi John
ReplyDeleteStunning set of stamps for your first showings of what you have designed. Congratulations. If these are anything to go my the rest are a sure fire winner. I love the cards you have made using elements of the stamps.
Fabulous makes from the brilliant new stamps
ReplyDeleteThis set is gorgeous John and you have remembered my address. !!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteGood to see you at Daisy's today, very aptly named place to launch this fabulous set of stamps
ReplyDeleteHi John your own stamp range that is amazing and the designs are beautiful. Hugs Jackie
ReplyDeleteWow John how proud must you feel and rightly so!! absolutely love fhis stamp set and the sentiments are so original - love it - well done you xx GailT xx
ReplyDeleteHi John,
ReplyDeletebetter late than never ............ just quickly to say "congratulations" on your stamps, can't wait to see more .................
The cards are lovely ........ roll on today for another sneak peek......
HAGD, Rose
Hello John, a bit delayed commenting on this post, love, love, love, this stamp set, what fabulous sentiments. The cards you have created are gorgeous, can't wait to see the rest of the range. I made sure i checked Saturday's blog post first, now off to see todays. Have a good day. Bx
ReplyDeleteCongrats on your first stamp sets John - so pleased for you. I bet you are glad you made the move back to Blighty too ((apart from the weather, though).
ReplyDeleteCongrats on your first stamp sets John - so pleased for you. I bet you are glad you made the move back to Blighty too ((apart from the weather, though).
ReplyDelete