Happy Monday,
I hope some of you managed to catch Sue's shows over the weekend, I had a big catch up on all of them whilst I was prepping for my next show! Theres no better way to pick up tips than watch sue! Also the show contained some samples that I had made and I have chosen one of those as todays giveaway. Now the recipient may have to wait a couple of weeks as I need to get them back from Sue and Creative Expressions however I thought you might like the chance to win a card that had been featured.
This card is made using the blue and white foundation card that was featured on the shows in the card pack as well as the dies from the first bundle the Scandinavian collection as well as a couple of finishing touches.
The background is cut with the background die which I have then stuck onto a sheet of double sided adhesive sheet. I then brushed several shades of Mica, from the Garden Flora set that I have on at the end of the month.
Ingredients:
Craft Dies by Creative Expressions for Sue Wilson
Scandinavian collection Background
Oslo Die set
Camellia open petals
Camellia closed petals
CE Garden Flora Mica set
Double sided adhesive sheets
To win this card simply comment on this blog post and I will choose a winner at random, Enjoy...
Hi John.
ReplyDeleteThank you todays card and yesterdays are just beautiful. Sue shows were great looking forward to yours now. Take care Kitty.
Hi John, this card is lovely, I must try the mica dusted background, the effect is beautiful. Sue's shows were great and a huge success. I am sure your shows are going to produce some amazing demos. Have a good day. Bx
ReplyDeleteA really lovely card John. I missed out on buying the cardstock so will have to wait and hope they get it back in stock soon xxxx
ReplyDeleteHi John. What a gorgeous card, I love it. Sues shows were great and it was lovely to see all of the cards, both hers and yours : ) Have a good day. Take care.
ReplyDeleteWow-beautiful card. I wouldn't mind waiting for this if I was lucky enough to win it. Saw a few other cards on one if the shows that I' sure were yours, I just wish the cameras would spend a little longer on the cards as i'm sure it would help persuade us to buy more dies!!
ReplyDeleteMichele
Beautiful , delicate card John, love the colours too,
ReplyDeleteXxxRuth
John... I just stumbled across your blog yesterday from a pinned card of your post last Friday.
ReplyDeleteI was immediately impressed by your blog content, that I started following your blog (through Bloglovin'). So today, your post brought me back again when it came through my "feed"..
I must say, THIS card is absolutely stunning! You obviously have more talent in the tip of one pinky finger than I have in both my hands combined, LOL!... I'm so glad to have found your blog :)
Good morning John your card is gorgeous I do remember seeing it on Sue's shows at the weekend. All the new dies are amazing. I would love to win this card. Have a great day. Hugs Jackie
ReplyDeleteSo gorgeous John, xxxx
ReplyDeleteHi John
ReplyDeleteWhat a beautiful card.
Ginnie x
Hi John, I saw this card on Sue's shows but hadn't noticed the different mica colours. I bet it is even more gorgeous 'in the flesh'!
ReplyDeleteGood morning John, stunning and elegant card lovely wouldn't mind to be the lucky winner!! Tried watching the c&c show s but because we live in the mountain s the reception was not good all the time so now at least I can see this card.take care love Jane B.
ReplyDeleteThis is one of the cards I had been especially admiring John, so it is lovely to have a chance of winning it. The colours and composition are stunning and it is a beautiful card. Watched all Sue's shows and she did give us some great tips. I have all the elements to make this card so I know what I will be doing this afternoon (lol). Have a great day. x
ReplyDeleteanother really pretty card .
ReplyDeleteMorning John
ReplyDeleteWhat beautiful cards we saw of yours on Sue's show. All of them were stunning.
This card is beautiful - thought it was one of yours. I have ordered the flowers and embossing folders so hopefully can try this card.
Love to go into the draw
Hugs
Carol x
I enjoyed Sue's shows -still got a couple of yesterday's to catch up on Now looking forward to yours Your card is lovely still not got around to doing this method with mica Really must give it a try I forget to use it and as Julia says it's such a waste if you're not using it - or words to that effect I managed to get the bundle of Striplets before they sold out So I'm looking forward to trying them
ReplyDeleteMorning John
ReplyDeleteAnother lovely card today and a great tip for using mica powders. I'm watching Sues shows now as i missed them live at the weekend.
looking forward to your shows at the end off the month.
Keep up the amazing work.
Hugs
barry & jay
Hi John
ReplyDeleteWhat's gorgeous card this is! I love the soft blue colour. I was very tempted with the bundle that included the flowers, and while I was thinking about it (feeling guilty!), they sold out! So my fault for hesitating. I'd love to win your card instead ! Good luck with your prepping.
Best wishes, Anne O
Very beautiful card John, I think that the flowers are just stunning.
ReplyDeleteLynne x
Eh up John
ReplyDeleteAnother Wedgewoodesque stunner. The blue and white is very elegant.
As usual, no need to put me in the draw.
Have a great day.
Ang x
Hi John,
ReplyDeleteUnlike Ang, PLEASE PUT ME IN the draw. This card is lovely. I LOVE the mica in the background, in fact everything about the composition of the card and the dies used. You are clever - in the words of a song "I'm so glad I found you"
HAGD, Rose
Morning John,
ReplyDeleteA did see this one on the show, it's a beauty. love the lovely little flower spray.
Lydia
X
Hi John, lovely subtle card, perfect for every occasion. X Ros
ReplyDeleteGood morning John this is so elegant and really beautiful love it.
ReplyDeleteHugs
Margaret corgi owner
Good morning John, beautiful card in my favourite colours, thank-you for sharing with us, June (Cumbria)
ReplyDeleteMost of all, I would have loved the background die, but I just couldn't afford it. At least I have both sets of the Camellias, and I got a lot of ideas for them.
ReplyDeleteMorning John, love this card and I love the colour of the mica's in the background, gosh with both you and Sue on at the end of the month my bank balance is going to go over lol!
ReplyDeleteTake care
Love & Hugs
Jacquie J xxx
http://jewelscardcraft.blogspot.co.uk/
Morning John, wow this is such a beautiful card I love the colours and the dies you have selected go so well together, I would love to win this card but I know that everyone does, so good luck to who ever is the winner.
ReplyDeleteHave a great day everyone, stay safe, healthy and happy, hugs, June Smith xxx
Stunning card John. Love the mica background.
ReplyDeleteAh, I'm glad to see this card on here, and on a give-away, a bonus! I remember this one from the show and I thought it was so pretty then.
ReplyDeleteOh!!! yes please - absolutely gorgeous - love it. Regards Marie
ReplyDeleteHello John and all
ReplyDeleteSuch a beautiful card. I love the colours and the dies you have used, I am sure anyone would love to receive a card like this. Thanks for sharing.
Best wishes
Hi John! Gorgeous card with lively colors. Love the effects of the mica on the background. Thx for sharing your talent with all of us! I appreciate YOU.
ReplyDeleteLoved this on the show - my favourite colours and so pretty !
ReplyDeleteHugs,
Rose
xx
Loved this on the show - my favourite colours and so pretty !
ReplyDeleteHugs,
Rose
xx
Hi John
ReplyDeleteA Gorgeous card today and a lovely colour
jeanie
Hi John.
ReplyDeleteeverything about this card is right up my street. I love it
love
Jo xx
Oops. Can I ask where are the sentiment stamps from John or is that a silly question. I much prefer to use clear stamps as I feel more in control.
ReplyDeleteThanks in advance
Jo xx
Oops. Can I ask where are the sentiment stamps from John or is that a silly question. I much prefer to use clear stamps as I feel more in control.
ReplyDeleteThanks in advance
Jo xx
Hi John.
ReplyDeleteeverything about this card is right up my street. I love it
love
Jo xx
Good afternoon John,
ReplyDeleteI think i ham having one of those days with seeing one stunning card after another. Did you all get together and decide to put on this magnificent display of beauty just for me today, well i can hope. This card is so beautiful and with the camellia's open and full with glossy accents in the middle of the petals is just so pretty. Thank you John for bringing such delectable beauty to our screens and i am sure that you will be inundated with comments on it.
Crafty hugs from the Ochil Hills,
Norah (Glenochil)
Hi John , Beautiful card,love it
ReplyDeleteHope you have a good day,
Maria x
Wonderful card, John. Thank you for sharing.
ReplyDeleteHi Jihn
ReplyDeleteWhat a fabulous card today. I haven't had time to see Sue's shows yet. But if this card is anything to go by, the samples will be fabulous. I'll keep everything crossed hoping that I will win your card.
Hi John
ReplyDeleteWow what a lovely card,right up my street,I love blue. Just perfect.
Love Angela x
Hi John
ReplyDeleteA lovely card and I particularly like the way the open and closed flower petals work so well together
Best wishes Jackie
Your work is just perfect. The harmony is always on everything you does. Thanks for sharing.
ReplyDeleteSuch a stunning card, really elegant
ReplyDeleteThanks for the chance of winning it
Julie
Hi John
ReplyDeleteReally pretty card, I love the blue/ white colour scheme.
Hugs,
T x
Love the colour way of this card it's delicious!
ReplyDeleteCherry
Really like the card today John, I did see it on the show. Love the colour and the Mica background and the Camelia's set it off perfectly . Thankyou, Linda.
ReplyDeleteAwesomeness in a card form!!! Do not know how you can give them away.... Would love to be able to have one and to treasure it forever!!!!
ReplyDeleteAwesomeness in a card form!!! Do not know how you can give them away.... Would love to be able to have one and to treasure it forever!!!!
ReplyDeleteGood afternoon
ReplyDeleteI do agree that sue is a good source for inspiration, along with so many other crafters. This card looks so clean and fresh. Keep the ideas coming.
Cathy M
Hi John, This card is gorgeous, elegant and sophisticated . Who wouldn't want to own such A beautiful card? I think we will all be queueing up for this beauty.
ReplyDeleteTake care, Brenda
John, This blue is so beautiful combined with the white. Your ability to combine color, dies, and creativity is exquisite. Hope I'm the lucky one this week.
ReplyDeleteMaureen
Such a pretty clean and fresh card, love the dies you've used too xx
ReplyDeleteHi John,
ReplyDeleteI absolutely love this card today. I love all the swirls of the dies and the color combination is fabulous, so clean and fresh looking. I like what you did with the background using the mica powders. On screen it gives a soft, powdery feel. Wonderful job.
Happy crafting,
Beverly
fab card love the flowers can't wait for mine to arrive ,Laura O
ReplyDeleteas a new follower of the blog, I cant get enough of looking at the stunning, beautiful cards you make. So inspiring and wish I had half the talent you have. Thank you so much for sharing, and just love pale blue card.
ReplyDeleteLove this, the colours and the dies make for a beautiful card, the Mica really shimmers. Your talent is an inspiration to us all - thank you.
ReplyDeleteChristine (Andypandy)
I love these open and closed flowers - they're on my wish list. Meanwhile your card would fill the hole LOL! I loved your samples on C&C.
ReplyDeleteThis looks really lovely, but if you could just send it to me then I am sure I could appreciate the colour variations of the mica powder much better.
ReplyDeleteCheers,
Janice W
Lovely card today John, it would be lovely to win it.
ReplyDeleteManaged to catch a couple of Sue's shows yesterday.
Love Nancy xx
That is such a pretty card I should love to win it!
ReplyDeleteHi John, A really beautiful card, blue and white always lovely.
ReplyDeleteI watched all Sue's shows, loved them.
Lots of love from Patricia xx
Hi John, Another 'GEM' of a card today - love it. The blue and white background card looks great, I must investigate further! Fingers crossed for the draw.....
ReplyDeleteJohn would love this card, my favourite colurdd and love the new flowers
ReplyDeleteAnother fab blue creation and luv the mica coloured background -gorgeous card xx GailT xx
ReplyDeleteGorgeous card John. Love the blue and white combo. The way you designed this is wonderful. Love the way you used the mica powders. Will certainly have to give this a try. Would love to win one of your masterpieces.
ReplyDeleteA stunning and elegant card John. The blue and white you combine always looks so fresh and gorgeous.
ReplyDeletehow beautiful. I would love to win one of your cards.
ReplyDeleteGorgeous card John .. i was glued to the TV this weekend and love all Sue's dies you are making a fab job of them so far. Thanks for the inspiration. Crafty Regards Julie Kay xxx
ReplyDeleteAmazing and beautiful card John. Would love to win of your cards.
ReplyDeleteSheila x
I love these dies and the card is beautiful :)
ReplyDeleteBeautiful card :))
ReplyDelete