Well the first range of sneak peaks come to fruition today with m Decoupage shows on Create and Craft. I have added a few more pictures of these stunning papers. I hope you can all tune in and see what else I do with them!
The other news is that I have a workshop and Demo day at Daisies Jewels and Crafts in Bedworth (near Coventry) click here for more details. The cards below are two of the options for the workshop I have used some of Sues new dies and a range of Phil Martin's cosmic shimmer products in a choice of colours.
Don't forget that Sue Wilson has a weekender starting tomorrow on Create and Craft debuting more of her beautiful die collection's and finishing touches.
Back tomorrow with Saturday stamping!
Enjoy...
Hi John
ReplyDeleteGreat Products,
Watch You Later
Hugs Sam x
love this card, and the double ribbon.....so beautiful john
ReplyDeleteHi John.
ReplyDeleteThank you I shall record todays shows, babysitting day. Take care Kitty.
Hi John, looking forward to the shows, these items look fab. Mmmm, more shows with Sue - there goes the bank balance again. The cards for the workshop are so pretty. Have a great day, hope the shows are a successful. Bx
ReplyDeleteThe crafty projects look great & the cards are lovely.
ReplyDeleteMichele
Hi John. Sorry I haven't commented for a couple of days but have had a look and what a lot of gorgeous papers, and projects you have shared with us. I can't wait to see just what you have on todays shows.Sadly I have to go out so will have to wait to watch the recordings later on!. Have fun and have a safe journey. Take care.
ReplyDeleteBeautiful John and will be watching later on catch up,
ReplyDeleteXxxRuth
Hi John, oh Wow what gorgeous papers, I can't wait for your shows, will be taping them as well just in case I miss something. The cards you have made are wonderful, love them.
ReplyDeleteHave a great Friday everyone, stay safe, healthy and happy, hugs, June Smith xxx
Morning John, Beautiful sneaky peeks, I'm loving the cards and the projects, looking forward to your shows later.
ReplyDeleteLots of love from Patricia xx
They do look lovely John and I love the bird house, xxx
ReplyDeleteHi John, lovely papers and great looking cards .will try to watch the shows but have a hospital appointment so don't know when I am home again I cannot record it .success and have a nice weekend take care Jane B.
ReplyDeleteMorning John
ReplyDeleteStunning cards and projects just love them
Can't wait for your shows later
Hugs
xx
Morning John,
ReplyDeleteThe papers look lovely and the cards for your demo day are beautiful too. Hope your shows go well.
Lydia
X
Hope shows go well Have to record both shows - work and lunch with my craft group! Papers look great and I love all of the projects
ReplyDeleteEh up John
ReplyDeleteThe bird box looks familiar lol!
I shall be parked in front of the TV to see what else you've been up to.
Will also see you for chips at Daisys tomorrow lol!
Here's to sell outs today.
Ang x
Good luck with tthe shows today i'll be wattching the 4pm one. Looking forward to Sues weekender.
ReplyDeleteLove Val x
Beautiful samples John will be watching Julie xxx
ReplyDeleteHi John, I like the samples, hope to wat h you live today. I hope you have a great time today and tomorrow. X Ros
ReplyDeleteI love all the samples John and I'm sat watching you on the TV now!
ReplyDeleteHi John,
ReplyDeleteThat bird house is so cute........ the first (turquoise/white) card is my favourite of the two.
Hope you are enjoying yourself at C&C.
HAGD, Rose
Morning John, Just watched and recorded your first show and really enjoyed it, you make everything look so easy! Enjoy your weekend, Love the cards with the Noble dies. Bye for now, Junex (Cumbria)
ReplyDeleteTO JUNE SMITH AND HUBBY, HOPE YOU HAD A BRILLIANT RUBY WEDDING DAY, CONGRATULATIONS! love Junex
The sneak peeks are fab, love them both. Great show at 10.00 - see you at 4.00
ReplyDeleteHello John and all
ReplyDeleteI have just watched the show (and spent a fortune). Great demo's you made it look so easy, with professional finishes. Thanks for sharing.
I really like the cards you have made with the noble dies, so pleased I bought them.
I will be tuning in for your 4.00 show and Sue's across the weekend.
Best wishes
Missed your first show John, out getting the groceries, but will watch at 4 this afternoon.
ReplyDeleteHi John
ReplyDeletebrilliant show John... my favourite of the papers are the feathers. .. but they are all beautiful. Sent an email to the show which was actually read out. Can't wait for my papers to arrive.
have a fab show later which I've recorded and a wonderful weekend
love
Jo xx
Hi John
ReplyDeleteLovely papers John. I've recorded your shows today, so will be looking at them later. Looking forward to seeing all the new products.
Hi John,
ReplyDeleteYour first show was brilliant, loved all the papers and the bird house, however, I did manage to purchase the MDF cut outs early on lol! Loved all your makes with the papers, the feathers are my favourite.
Will watch the afternoon show so good luck.
Love & Hugs
Jacquie J xxx
http://jewelscardcraft.blogspot.co.uk/
Sorry I missed your earlier show but am ready for 4 o'clock. It all looks great, love from Jackie xx
ReplyDeleteHi John,
ReplyDeleteYour art is beautiful - as always.
Happy thoughts,
Petrina
New York - frozen
beautiful John ,great show this morning ,Laura O
ReplyDeleteBeautiful papers and cards John.
ReplyDeleteLynne x
Lovely products John, late posting today and hopefully will catch the show I recorded later. All your hints and tips are so valuable. Regards, Linda.
ReplyDeleteHi John, Gorgeous papers,love the little birdhouse and your card
ReplyDeleteare stunning.Have recorded your show pm so will watch it during
the weekend. Have fun at the workshop Hugs Maria
Hi John - sorry I'm playing catch up again!! love the cards and managed to catch up on your first show and it was pretty amazing - love Bradley!! I must confess when I saw your sneak peak on your blog I thought it was the kind of mannequin that Insigo Blu sell (which is much smaller than Bradley)!!! I have a few and managed to paint one in white and that is as far as I have got - but was pretty surprised when I saw Bradley on screen and how big he is!! but absoluteley love all the creations yiu have made with the decoupage papers - got my fingers itching now!! xx GailT xx
ReplyDelete