I am sorry to say that todays different is, again, a repeat however once again I have shot a video for this one and its below on the blog. As with the standard when I make a video tutorial I have made a differebt version for the tut however this time I havent mad a different colour or style today it's a different size.
What I have also added is the tutorial, on the end of the video, for the gift tag because there were a lot of questions on this one when I first posted it!
Enjoy...
Hi John. Love this bag and bag so I am glad that you have made a video. No time now but I will watch it later : ) Take care.
ReplyDeleteBeautiful bags John and I look forward to watching the video later. As you know I haven't got that particular striplet die but I'm sure it will work with the one I've got.
ReplyDeleteHope to see you Monday.
Love Val x
Wow-just watched video, I think even I can follow that so thank you. The giftbag & matching tag look stunning-I think I need to buy one of the striplet dies after seeing how much you havr used yours. Amazingly I hardly bought anything yesterday despite visiting 3 craftshops. Think it was too warm for me to shop properly.
ReplyDeleteMichele.
Morning John,
ReplyDeleteGorgeous bags & tags, I have just made some similar tags for Hc challenge next week lol!
Love & Hugs
Jacquie J xxx
http://jewelscardcraft.blogspot.co.uk/
You know I love this project AND I've had a go with A3 paper Need to refine it My cutting out of the die on thin paper wasn't brill I think I needed a shim Photo will be on it's way Thank you for tutorial because it's good to see "The Master" as I feel so cackhanded when I do something muttering to myself that there must be an easier way of doing this!
ReplyDeleteHola John
ReplyDeleteDid have a feeling of de ja vue when I saw these lol! Nice to see em again though.
Will have to watch the video later as stuff to do before work.
Have a great day.
Ang x
Morning John,
ReplyDeleteGreat video and easy to follow, thanks. Love the gift bags.
Lydia
X
Hi John, the video was easy to foloow. I have never seen or heard about using a lighter to stop ribbon fraying!
ReplyDeleteMorning John, great tutorial and a lovely idea for gift bag. Janice xx
ReplyDeleteI lied the set the first time round John, thanks for the video. I'm about to go out, but will watch when I get back home.
ReplyDeleteGorgeous - luv them xx GailT xx
ReplyDeleteThank you for a super tutorial video.
ReplyDeleteI very much like that you do not use a big advertising firm or a perfect video as your side tips are spot on, as well - i.e. scrap box.
Your art is beautiful.
I look forward to each and every post.
Happy thoughts,
Petrina
xxxooo
Hi John
ReplyDeleteGreat video with clear instructions. Thank you. Have you seen that Sue has brought out a new striplet die? You'll be spoilt for choice. I too keep all my offcuts but never managed to reunite the right pieces, so continued to build up more. However, a couple of weeks ago I sorted everything into colours and popped them into card wallets. So much more effective. Have a good weekend. Anne O
Hola again John
ReplyDeleteJust watched video ( on mute sadly as Mr D watching footie but it still made sense)
Excellent! Buddy, you need some tumble dryer sheets. Rubbed over The Striplet, it releases beautifully.
Will bring you a couple when you're back.
Take care.
Ang x
PS
ReplyDeleteI have bought the Bevelled Glass Striplet. Couldn't resist!
XXX
Good Evening John,super video ,easy to follow,thanks for doing it in the A4 size,the whole project is stunning.
ReplyDeleteIta.