Monday & Tuesday Summery, today autumnal I'm not sure what weather will be greeting me now I am back in the U.K. (hopefully I am scheduling this in early July to be honest to cover my travelling) at the moment it is hot and sunny but I know this rarely lasts. Therefore a little bit of autumn shade can't go amiss!
Ingredients:
Spellbinders Embossing folder
Spellbinders Curved border one
Spellbinders Elegant Ovals
Core'dinations cardstock
Ranger Gold Perfect Pearls
Enjoy...
Hi John. Love this second card today, what a bonus : ) This one will be great for the men. Take care.
ReplyDeleteLove this card-great colours. The British weather has fooled us all-can't remember so many warm & sunny days!
ReplyDeleteMichele.
Mmmmmm!!!!
ReplyDeleteHi John. Love this one as well. Great having two on one day. Love the curvy border die.
ReplyDeleteLove Val x
Eh up John
ReplyDeletemust have been scheduled as glorious here today lol!
I'm still coming around to browns,so not my favourite but would,as Mrs B says,make a great card for the guys.
Have a great day.
Ang x
Hi John
ReplyDeleteWonderful Autumnal card today...the particular shade of brown on the embossed layer isn't my favourite but it's still a great card.
Love Sheila xx
Hi John, a great man's card.
ReplyDeleteHi John we are getting 2 cards,to day,great.
ReplyDeleteI love it,and love the colour.
Ita.
Another lovely card and yet another to have a try at (well... something similar!)
ReplyDelete