Here is a bonus post showing some of my Christmas projects for 2014 that I have been working on or trying out in Spain before my return. Now these are by no means finished projects and are, at the moment, simply prototypes. Some of these may not even make it onto the blog or may be radically changed before they do!
I hope you enjoy this sneak peak and bonus post, keep an eye out I will give some more ideas as to when these are finished and are ready to be presented in August.
Enjoy...
Wow you have been a busy bee - luvin the wreath xx GailT xx
ReplyDeleteHi John. Right, so I need to start cutting my good old faithful Poinsettia dies in the beautiful silver and burgandy combo. Thank you so much, even if you make changes I'm sure you will still do this wreath in some way, it is gorgeous : ))
ReplyDeleteI love the boxes and I think I spy a beautiful bow made out of another faithful die, the Embroidered Striplet : )) Take care.
Oooh-exciting. Love the wreath & the boxes. Can't wait to see what you decide to make.
ReplyDeleteHi John, love,love,all especially the wreath .
ReplyDeleteIta.
Hola John
ReplyDeleteThat wreath is the dogs undercarriage! Will have to get my Christmas dies out now.
Look forward to seeing some of these in the flesh, so to speak.
Safe travels for the early hours. Make sure that you both take plenty of breaks.
Take care mi amigo.
Ang x
Well John, the sneak peek certainly looks interesting...cant wait for the completion. Janice xx
ReplyDeleteThey are lovely John, love the little boxes and that wreath is beautiful.
ReplyDeleteLove & Hugs
Jacquie J xxx
http://jewelscardcraft.blogspot.co.uk/
Morning John,
ReplyDeleteLove your wreath it's gorgeous, in fact it's all stunning. Looking forward to seeing everything in more detail.
Lydia
X
Gorgeous, xx
ReplyDeleteOoh, John, I love your Christmas sneak peeks, I've just bought some large letters that spell NOEL, and I'm still cogitating about what to do with them!
ReplyDeleteLove today's bauble card too, now I'm waiting for Julia and Sue to come on Tool Shed today ( a double whammy with the duo!). I've just ordered the lovely new embossing folders too. Hope the journey is going well, you might even manage to stop and watch the show, or when you get back, use BBC I player, (which we can't get here, because the BBC is so mean to us).
Hi John
ReplyDeleteWhat interesting projects lay ahead for us! I love the wreath!
Best wishes
Anne O