Today's card is still on the clean and crisp end however a little more complicated than yesterdays. I made this using the recessed aperture which is really simple to achieve. I die cut the largest die from spellbinders Radiant Rectangles die into white smooth cardstock and foam mounted the piece over a sheet of light grey card from the same First Edition pack as yesterday I'm really sorry but this one has lost its cover so not sure which pack it is it may be a plain sheet from Nordic Christmas!?!
Update Blogger crashed and lost half this post sorry guys! I've uploaded it quickly and will update later with ingredients etc...
Sorry....
This is so, so lovely John. Very clean and stylish. Love the recess and the flowers and leaves are beautiful.
ReplyDeleteLove Val x
Beautiful and I love the softness the grey gives to the effect Just to let you know I replied to your email last night Very strange how my first one landed in your junk box!
ReplyDeleteMorning John,
ReplyDeleteThis si a stunningly beautiful card, I love the recess and the soft grey to make it stand out. Gorgeous.
Lydia
X
Gorgeous, xxxx
ReplyDeleteEh up John
ReplyDeleteI'm loving your simpler designs. They're uncomplicated elegance.
It is indeed the Nordic Christmas pad. Lovely!
Have a great day.
Ang x
Hi John,
ReplyDeleteWow! A stunningly elegant card today. I love this recent style you've turned to. Always love your cards but but this is particularly special. Hope you are both more settled in now.
Love Sheila xx
Good morning John and a beautiful card to come back to. I like simpler designs and this is so serene could be used for a wedding, an anniversary or a sympathy card just with a change of sentiment. Hope you are settled in nicely, best wishes Jackie
ReplyDeleteBeautiful John x
ReplyDeleteBeautiful card John, and I love the flower embellishment to set it off nicely.
ReplyDeleteThis is superb, could be used for so many occasions. Very classy card, and like others, I do like the style you are doing just now.
ReplyDeleteCheers
Janice
Hi John stunning creation!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful card John, the paper behind is gorgeous and I love the flowers.
ReplyDeleteLove & Hugs
Jacquie J xxx
http://jewelscardcraft.blogspot.co.uk/
Hi John, a beautiful card. Love the flowers.
ReplyDeleteHello John, I agree with you it is a crisp and clean card. - love the simplicity of it. Janice xx
ReplyDeleteGood Morning John,
ReplyDeleteAnother beautiful design - no surprise.
Thank you for the photos and for sharing.
Happy thoughts,
Petrina
stunning card ,love it .Laura O
ReplyDeleteGreat card - right up my street - luv it xx GailT xx
ReplyDeleteI was panicking when there wasn't a post from you early this morning.
ReplyDeleteTodays card is stunning, I love everything about it.
Michele.
Hi John
ReplyDeleteA beautiful card. Love the flowers and leaves. Love the recessed feature. I will try something like this! (My husband will say that it's nothing like this!)
Best wishes, Anne O
Hello John,
ReplyDeleteIs there any chance you would share if the flowers are a die cut you made or how you made them - so sweet and delicate.
Happy thoughts,
Petrina