Don't worry I have plenty more of my experiments with the Sue Wilson Background Dies to come if you are missing them. Today is the third in my New Spellbinders line tomorrows something different is in this line as well!
Today's card is another quick one I made using the new release dies, I was hoping to use one I really like which is Belly Band one however with the new spellbinders packaging you cant see what die is in the packet so someone in their factory must have mispackaged my Belly Band (sounds rude doesn't it!) so I found labels 38 in the packet which arrived at the same time so now I have 2. The place i ordered them from has kindly agreed to send me the correct one but it will be a couple of weeks.
Therefore for today's card I had to settle for Spellbinders Elegant Ovals instead.
Busy week at the mo so little description sorry, simply want to say how much i love the biggest oval stuck down to the duck egg blue card with the aperture foam mounted over. may have to try this in a couple of other styles when I get time.
Enjoy...
Morning John,
ReplyDeleteThis is stunning, love it all especially the dies and colour. This looks like a beautiful Oval die that I may have to invest in, i prefer to use ovals rather than circles wherever possible. The backing paper you used looks very pretty though most of it is hidden but it looks like you have coloured part of it Blue? I may be wrong but looks great.
Love & Hugs
Jacquie J xxx
http://jewelscardcraft.blogspot.co.uk/
Fancy you getting a miss- packaged set of dies, I've never heard of that happening before, but people are human, aren't they. So glad it will be sorted out. As for ovals, they are my favourite shape, so you can't go wrong with them, for me.
ReplyDeleteOvals are a favourite shape of mine too Need to invest in more dies to do ovals! Pretty colours
ReplyDeleteHi John. What a gorgeous card, it so pretty. The Elegant Ovals are beautiful aren't they. Sorry that you have to wait to get the Belly Band dies. And how annoying that the dies in the package were a set that you already had out of the hundreds/thousands different available! Glad that you will get the right ones soon though : ) Have a good weekend. Take care.
ReplyDeleteGorgeous, xxx
ReplyDeleteMorning John,
ReplyDeleteFantastic card, love the oval element so classy.
Lydia
X
Very classy card, I like this die.
ReplyDeleteJanice W
Hi John
ReplyDeleteSuch a beautiful card and the Sentiment is lovely along with the flowers and style .
Have a lovely weekend
Elaine H X
Really really love this one John. Another lovely die and I love the paper you have used for the "egg" shape.
ReplyDeleteLove Val x
Hi John,
ReplyDeleteA really elegant card...I do prefer to use ovals rather than circles for some reason they look more classy. Such a beautiful sentiment too.
Love Sheila xx
Hi John, a beautiful card. Love the oval shape.
ReplyDeletejohn great card ,looks so elegant,Laura O
ReplyDeleteNice One, John;
ReplyDeleteI love your use of hammered card in particular, as well as the Wedgewood blue;
altogether beautiful.
Lis x
Wow this is a gorgeous card xx luv everything about it and the duck egg blue card is lush xx have a fab weekend xx GailT xx
ReplyDeleteHi John love this,loved the hammered card stock,I swore after making my daughters Wedding Cards etc., I would never use it again lol
ReplyDeleteIta.
Hola John
ReplyDeleteBlogger has not let me comment all day on a few blogs apologies for my tardiness. You know I love an aperture so 10/10 for me. Love it.
Have a great evening and love to Mr ND.
Ang x
Hi John
ReplyDeleteJust catching up on your blogs after a few days in Frankfurt and enjoying the 45free minutes at the airport. Beautiful card. I'm in the 'oval camp' too! Very sophisticated. Best wishes. Anne O