Now how could it be Saturday without a box and of course I have been playing around with my new Sue Wilson die and so I couldn't end the week without making a box form one.
The box is quite large and uses 3 sheets of A4 hammered PMD card and a whole pack of stick on pearls. Not a lot of description on this one but lots of pictures, let me know if you want a tutorial!
Enjoy...
This is an absolutely stunning box John, I just love boxes and different sizes of boxes as I use them a lot. So I will put this one away, and try and make this one when I get the correct die. lol. Hugs, Jen xx
ReplyDeleteKrafty Keepsakes
I would personally love a tutorial, even if no-one else would. lol. Even if you email it to me. Jen x
ReplyDeleteKrafty Keepsakes
So glad you have shown this, it is so gorgeous. xxxx
ReplyDeleteHi John. What a stunning box. That die is beautiful. I can't wait until I can afford to start my Sue Wilson Die collection. Yes please, I would love a tutorial too. I think I know how you did it but it's easier with a tutorial. Take care.
ReplyDeleteThis is so very very pretty. Yes please, love to know how you did it even though I could never hope to. Happy Saturday. Maggie x
ReplyDeleteAbsolutely beautiful John, best wishes Jackie
ReplyDeletefantastic John,such a pretty box and such a pretty die .Laura O
ReplyDeleteHola John
ReplyDeleteSwoon. . . Its absolutely superb! Im giddy with its beauty and at the thought of using a whole pack of stick on pearls. Oooh, the extravagance!
Enjoy your day off tomorrow.
Ang x
Wow this is absolutely stunning xx luv it xx GailTxx
ReplyDeleteOh come on John you must give a tutorial on this one, it is so lovely. You are such a tease. Full instructions please.
ReplyDeleteWilma x x x
Hi John,
ReplyDeleteWow! a beautiful box love it. Mind you with all those pearls on it, it would have to be for somebody special.
Lydia
X
What a gorgeous box and so extravagant all those pearls! I would also love to see a tutorial please.
ReplyDeleteHugs Sue xx
Oh my gosh! Gorgeous! I would so love a tutorial, or measurements, on this project. I am new to your blog so I am trying to catch up.
ReplyDeleteThank you so much for your wonderful ideas!
I just found your blog, WOW...thanks for all your wonderful work! Wondering will you have a tutorial for this box?
ReplyDelete