I thought, after a run of homespun style cards, that I should feature one that is a little more the style that I am known for. On Monday I was late typing my post as I was making this (a well as finishing a project for Saturday) I aslo manged to publish Tuesdays post early!
Sue Wilson background (didn't thin k it would take long before I used this one again!) Spellbinders Curved Borders, gold ovals, ovals large to make the band.
Enjoy...
.
This is fabulous John, love the design and dies used.
ReplyDeleteLove & Hugs
Jacquie J xxx
http://jewelscardcraft.blogspot.co.uk/
Morning John,
ReplyDeleteStunning card, love it. Beautiful colours and the design is classy. I think this Sue Wilson die will be my next purchase.
Lydia
X
Hi John,
ReplyDeleteI must agree with the above ,this style and your colors used are superb, you even manage to get the same color ribbon as the card used spot on , how do you do it ?
Elaine H X
Great sentiment and a lovely card, xxx
ReplyDeleteshows how dies from different companies work well together, just need the right colour mix, and a good eye of course!
ReplyDeleteJanice W
Hola John
ReplyDeleteStunning in every aspect matey. Have gone down the pink route a couple of times this week so there must be something in the air.
Have a great day.
Ang x
Hi John. Beautiful : ) I'm not a fan of pink but this is lovely. Sues die is gorgeous, not surprised that you keep using it. Take care.
ReplyDeleteI love that die! I also have the brackets, but my ovals are too small, so I need some bigger ones. My replacement ebosser should arrive (first one broke in a fortnight), but Crafters Companion have been brilliant - the best customer service I have ever come across.
ReplyDeleteHi John. Can´t have too many Sue Wilson die cards. Love the border brackets. A very pretty card and bow of course.
ReplyDeleteOh dear, Lesley you´ve got me a bit worried as I pick up my new Ebosser tomorrow. I am getting it from my local craft shop here in Spain so that if there is a problem I don´t have to send it back to the UK. So excited about getting it but would be interested to know what the problem was with yours.
Love Val x
Beuatiful card John, Hugs, Jen xx
ReplyDeleteKrafty Keepsakes
Cheery card and wise words, thank you John, best wishes Jackie
ReplyDeleteSuper Card John.
ReplyDeleteIta
A beautiful card John, I love the colours that you have chosen. I too have bought the Sue Wilson die, looks great in any colour. Janice x
ReplyDeletedo love this background die ,a great card .Laura O
ReplyDeleteHi John this is a seriously gorgeous card xx
ReplyDelete