Today's post is an emergency spare as I am away! Mr next door and some friends flew in yesterday and so we decided to come to benidorm for a few days ( thank you nice boss lady for the time off at short notice!) therefore today's post is a bookmark I have been holding off for an occasion like this.
Simple hand cut bookmark with a hand stitched felt heart and button attached with a strip if ribbon. The edges are cut with a heart corner punch borrowed from Wendy.
Simple hand cut bookmark with a hand stitched felt heart and button attached with a strip if ribbon. The edges are cut with a heart corner punch borrowed from Wendy.
A simple project but hopefully you will all understand!
Enjoy...
Hi John,
ReplyDeleteVery pretty bookmark. Enjoy your break.
Lydia
X
Hi John. Have a great time by the sea.
ReplyDeleteLove Val x
Hola John & Mr ND
ReplyDeleteNever apologise for having a life matey! Have a fabulous time on your break. You have given me an idea with this pretty bookmark so thank you.
Love to Mr ND.
Ang x
Hi, John, I've been cut off from my broadband all weekend (issue with the provider, not me) and it felt as bad as losing the electricity. Loved your posts, but can't leave a comment for each one. Hope you are enjoying your trip to Benidorm.
ReplyDeleteSimple but fab - luv it xx enjoy your time in Benidorm - I am away for a while from tomorrow so I will catch up with your blog and look at your previous posts and comment as and when I can xx GailT xx
ReplyDeleteHi John. Love the bookmark. Hope you have a great time in Benidorm. Take care.
ReplyDeletesimple but nice love the emboss ,enjoy your time in Benidorm.Laura O
ReplyDelete