I went with the sentiment Queen for a Day as this felt right however I didn't know what style of card to make for this then I noticed a card I had made last week that I wasn't keen on and decided to retro fit it! This is the finished card the next picture is the original I altered.
Was I right to change it?!?
Enjoy...
Hi John, Wouldn´t have had a clue either but this definitely fits the bill. Really Beautiful.
ReplyDeleteLove Val x
Gorgeous
ReplyDeletexxxx
Hi John
ReplyDeleteI definitely like the 'queen for the day' - think you got it just right. But I also liked the earlier one too.
Anne O
Hola John
ReplyDeleteBoth cards are a great design but obviously the second one is more girlie for Mum to Be. They're both worthy of praise.
Have a great day.
Ang x
Hi John,
ReplyDeleteBoth cards are lovely but for me I think I prefer the first one, but minus the big bow (not a big bow person). I'm sure the card will be treasured.
Lydia
X
Hi John. Love it! But the original was very pretty too :) Take care.
ReplyDeleteHi John, well personally I like the original card but the one you have made is ideal for the occasion and I bet will be unique amongst the cards she receives. Best wishes Jackie
ReplyDeleteHi John,
ReplyDeletebeautiful card today. I think they are both fab, but the Queen for a day just edges the other. Just because it has that wonderful sentiment, and superb flower. I think every Mum or Mum to be should be a Queen for a day at least.
Crafty regards. Jenny L.
Hi John I am sure the mum to be will trilled .for me I woulð make the bow smaller.
ReplyDeleteIta
Perfect card for the occasion and yes I think you were definitely right to alter it xx the original one looks as though it needed something adding - which you have done perfectly xx GailT xx
ReplyDeleteback again John. Don't know why he was so late but the postman didn't come until gone 4 today but he did bring me your lovely card, thank you so much it is even nicer in real life!! best wishes Jackie
ReplyDeletelike both cards today ,nice idea not to mention the baby but to focus on the mother instead ,Laura O
ReplyDeleteEvery woman and mum will be happy to have something of this style, great card!
ReplyDelete