Sorry guys if the red background is starting to get a little monotonous!
Today's card is another of those that looks better in real life than the picture as you can't see the depth very well.
This card started with the sentiment and I built the card around it. I inked the die cut heart then stamped on the words from Crafters Companion. Next I die cut a scalloped heart, inked it in the die then mounted the topper on a piece of ribbon before foam mounting to the backing heart (wordy isn't it!?!)
To make the card I die cut different sizes of plain and scalloped heart die ( a mixture of Spellbinders and X cut) in red and white. These were mounted together, with foam tape, to create the front and aperture. I simply then threaded the ribbon through the layers.
Hopefully this will give you some ideas for last minute Valentines Cards.
Enjoy...
So beautiful. xxx
ReplyDeleteHi John,
ReplyDeleteA beautiful card, I love the red.
Lydia
X
Hi John. Really love this card. So pretty and has great depth. Take care.
ReplyDeleteBeautiful. xxxx John I just wanted to check that you got my email that I had sent to you with my address on it which I had sent you last week? Hugs, Jen xx
ReplyDeleteKrafty Keepsakes
Hi Jen,
DeleteI did receive your email unfortunately I have had to fly to England for a family bereavement I am home on Saturday so will post it on Monday.
Take care, john x
very nice card John, not overfussy, best wishes Jackie
ReplyDeleteFab card John, simple but so effective and again luvin the sentiment that you have used xx GailT xx
ReplyDeleteDon´t apologise for the red and white John, I love it.
ReplyDeleteLovely card with a lovely sentiment.
Love val x
great card John ,simple in design but with all the layers it's fab .Laura O
ReplyDeleteHi John
ReplyDeleteWhat a beautiful card. I love the way you've combined the different hearts. And I love the way the ribbon holds them in place.
Anne O
Hi John,
ReplyDeleteanother really super creation today. I love this super design.
Crafty regards. Jenny L.