Happy Monday,
As yesterdays creation was a valentines love fest and because its Valentines day on Friday (also Mums birthday so Saturdays Something Different may be about her) I decided to make it love week and this week I will be showing a different item each day! To start with as it's Monday I thought I would show a collection of some of the things I have lined up for this week!
Each of these will be featured separately so for today I hope you like the smorgasbord of red and white!
Enjoy...
What a tease, love is in the air. Look forward to seeing them all individually.
ReplyDeleteWilma x x
Hi John. We are in for a great week. Love all of the beautiful cards and boxes. Looking forward to tomorrow. Take care.
ReplyDeleteLooks yummy, xxx
ReplyDeleteLooks like we are in for an interesting week as I can see sewing projects as well as cards, best wishes Jackie D
ReplyDeleteMorning John,
ReplyDeleteWhat a wonderful collection you have shown us today, everything looks stunning.
Also I love your pin cushion box from yesterday.
Lydia
X
lots of fab projects and cards lined up for this week ,they all look stunning ,Laura O
ReplyDeleteLooking forward to seeing all your fabby projects xx GailT xx
ReplyDeleteWhat a treat we´re in for this week.
ReplyDeleteLove Val x
Hi John,
ReplyDeletewhat a super array of beautiful creations. Looking forward to seeing them throughout the coming week.
Crafty regards. Jenny L.
Looking forward to what we will be seeing.
ReplyDeleteregards.
Nancy