Quick one today I thought we would go back to pink as when I was making Jen's card on Sunday I cut lots of bits in pink and used the other pieces to make this!
Hi John. Oh How lovely. What a beautiful Valentines card this would make. Is the ivy a Joanna Sheen die? If so I have it but it doesn´t look as nice when I use it. have a good day. Love Val x
Hi John, a fab card today with such a very lovely sentiment, and of course mu fav colour pink. Love your flower arrangement adorning the frame. Crafty regards. Jenny L.
Hi John. What a beautiful card. I must save up for that ivy die, every time you use it I want it more and more! Take care.
ReplyDeleteHi John,
ReplyDeleteLovely card using your left over pieces. I too love the ivy die.
Lydia
X
Hi John. Oh How lovely. What a beautiful Valentines card this would make.
ReplyDeleteIs the ivy a Joanna Sheen die? If so I have it but it doesn´t look as nice when I use it.
have a good day.
Love Val x
So pretty, xxxx
ReplyDeleteHola John
ReplyDeleteThis is gorgeous. It almost looks padded. The sentiment is lovely.
Have a great day.
Ang x
Very pretty. xx
ReplyDeleteOooh, it might have been done quickly but I like it a lot!
ReplyDeletehi John, loving the pink paper you have used, really nice card, best wishes Jackie
ReplyDeleteHi John,
ReplyDeletea fab card today with such a very lovely sentiment, and of course mu fav colour pink.
Love your flower arrangement adorning the frame.
Crafty regards. Jenny L.
Luvly card and luv the sentiment xx simple but classy xx GailT xx
ReplyDeleteHi John lovely card espicLy the flowers and ivy.
ReplyDeleteIta
beautiful John ,love the way you are weaving the ribbon this week ,Laura O
ReplyDeleteHi John
ReplyDeleteSuch a pretty card. I love the ivy die too. It's a beautiful composition - can't believe its a quick one! It would take me ages!
Anne O