Happy Wednesday,
On Monday I posted a very CAS card and got some really great reviews and comments, my favourite was from Wendy who said she liked it but it was very not my style. Now whilst I love to spend hours arranging and twisting die cuts into elaborate toppers I also love a clean, simple and balanced lines.
I went into the craft room on Monday night with the intention to make an antidote to the simple card however everything looked very OTT so I made this simple effort instead!
This is made with Kraft cardstock and PMD cream pearl cardstock. This is a small card as it is based on Spellbinders Matting Basics A2 and Scalloped borders 2.
The flowers / leaves are wooden lasercuts form Hobbycutz
Enjoy...
Morning John,
ReplyDeleteI love your CAS card, so elegant. Fabulous.
Lydia
X
I love this card it is really elegant. Sometimes less is more
ReplyDeleteSue xx
Like it very much!
ReplyDeleteFrom a daily follower, Lis
Hola John
ReplyDeleteI don't normally like kraft card but this is splendid! Beautiful design and sentiment.
Have a great day matey.
Ang x
Hi John. This is so beautiful it makes me sigh.
ReplyDeleteTried to make the box yesterday. Now I haven´t got the die so after two attempts going in the bin I decided to wait until another day to have a go. Patience is not my virtue.
Love Val x
This is absolutely gorgeous. I think it is good not to have too much of a rigid style, I love trying new styles. Best way to keep learning.
ReplyDeleteJanice W
This is a lovely card John. Hugs, Jen xx
ReplyDeleteKrafty Keepsakes
A lovely elegant card John and very much less is more! Best wishes Jackie
ReplyDeleteLuvin this card - the colour combo and how you have used the borders xx fab xx GailT xx
ReplyDeleteHi John love this card. The colour and the design,as we say less is. Ore
ReplyDeleteIta
Hi John. Love this. So elegant. Take care.
ReplyDeletethis is stunning ,simple but so elegant ,Laura O
ReplyDeleteHi John,
ReplyDeletethis card is very elegant. Love the colour choice and design. Those laser cut flowers are superb.
Crafty regards. Jenny L.
Hi John
ReplyDeleteA beautiful card, using the elegant curves of the die to great effect. Where do you discover such good sentiments in your stamps? Your cards are always such a treat! Anne O