Sunday, 17 February 2019

Sunday Special...

Happy Sunday,

A little sneak peak of one of the samples Ive made for Martine Smirh's first solo show on Hochanda tomorrow!  Ive loved playing with these stamps and have made more samples than I really should but I just couldn't stop!

I thought I would share one today to let people know about Martines show!

Enjoy...

20 comments:

  1. Love these stamps. Look forward to seeing Martine tomorrow. When is your next show John? Love your style.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely detail in these stamps John. You are so talented.
    Joycex

    ReplyDelete
  3. That’s lovely John. Whose stamp?
    Jan
    Northampton

    ReplyDelete
  4. The stamps is lovely & a great card.

    Michele

    ReplyDelete
  5. Morning John, what a lovely sample to greet us with on this blue sky Sunday morning, I have not got that stamp yt!!, I am also looking forward to seeing Martine tomorrow for her first solo appearance, we are all cheering her on xxx

    Stay safe, healthy and happy, hugs, June Smith xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Morning John,
    Gorgeous card.
    Lydia
    X

    ReplyDelete
  7. So beautiful John, will record the shows , xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a lovely stamp. Looking forward to Martine’s shows, sure they’re going to be fab.
    Annette x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Good Morning John. What a fabulous stamp. I can see lots of seasons that this could be used for too. Booked my seat for tomorrow's shows. Have a great week. Hugs Rita xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi John, This is really nice and I will be watching tomorrow.Stay healthy and happy,Lots of Love Barbara D xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. A lovely card John and good luck to Martine tomorrow (not that she needs it She was a natural when she was on with you)

    ReplyDelete
  12. A beautiful card , loving the stamp it creates s lovrly tranquil scene

    ReplyDelete
  13. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  14. WOW! I love this stamp. I just want to sit on that bench under that tree. I think it must be a large stamp too. I am looking forward to seeing Martine's shows. She was great with the flowers when she appeared with you.
    Have a great Sunday,
    Stephanie K

    ReplyDelete
  15. Lovely card John. Looking forward to watching Martine tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hi John this is a stunning card. I love the tranquil scene you have created with the stamps. I am looking forward to Martine's Shows. Have a great week. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  17. What a beautiful card, John.

    Anne (Northampton)

    ReplyDelete
  18. Love the scene created with this stamp xx

    ReplyDelete