Friday, 8 February 2019

Shining Orchids...

Happy Friday,

Today and tomorrow I am doing workshops in the At of Craft in Farnborough and we will be working on the project I posted on Wednesday and this one I am sharing today!

Today's project is a classic card however I have used the square scene card for the front in reverse and stuck on the front of the card.

The orchids are made using paper sprayed with izink fast drying inks and shaped.

I have mixed in some go the layers form the Oakham die set and the Leafy flourish.


Enjoy...



21 comments:

  1. Hi John, a beautiful card, I am sure the workshop attendees are going to enjoy making it. Have a good day everyone. Bx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card John, love the colour of the orchids.
    Joycex

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely beautiful John. Thank you for sharing.
    Annette x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Morning John, oh yes I like this one, I got some of the new sprays but not used them yet, I will I promise. Beautiful sample, thank you for sharing and best wishes for the next 2 days, wished I could get there xx

    Stay safe, healthy and happy, hugs, June Smith xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi John
    A lovely card. The Oakham is my go-to die at the moment.
    Have fun.
    B xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. A lovely card John I love all of the dimension which I struggle with and If I am asked by a friend to make a card I have to ensure it is flat enough to post as a letter

    ReplyDelete
  7. Just gorgeous. Have fun.
    Jan
    Northampton

    ReplyDelete
  8. Absolutely gorgeous, John.

    Anne (Northampton)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Good morning John gorgeous card I have missed commenting this week but have to say your projects have all been amazing

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is gorgeous John. Really looking forward to tomorrow when I shall be doing this project and Wednesdays. Take carexxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Just stunning. Can't wait for the next workshop to see what happens next. Stay well.
    Jenny

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi John this is a stunning card I love it. Those dies are just amazing. Have a fantastic time at the Art of Craft. Farnborough is where me and my hubby met many years ago. If you go to the warehouse that is just down the road from my in-laws. Take care, Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful card John, love your Iris dies.

    ReplyDelete
  14. A beautiful sample John the flowers are so life like I saw some in the garden centre I thought of yours fab !!!!! Thank you love june Horrocks xxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hi John, Quite simply beautiful,love the ink spray idea especially for foliage. Have a great 2 days,stay healthy and happy.
    Lots of Love Barbara D xxx

    ReplyDelete
  16. Very pretty and blue. I love the new dies, John.
    Stephanie K

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hi John,
    oh my this is so stunningly beautifully created.
    Love the colours used and those dies are awesome with your superb design.
    The orchids are superb also and such very beautifully created.
    Lots of crafty regards.
    Jenny L.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hello John,
    I'm blown away by another beautiful card.
    love Maureen x

    ReplyDelete
  19. Marie P.from Longridge9 February 2019 at 09:14

    Good morning John.
    Sorry I'm not commenting as often these days but my vision is deteriorating quite fast right now. I love the card you presented to us yesterday and I hope you have a great weekend.
    Marie P.

    ReplyDelete