Friday, 15 February 2019

A day Late...


Happy Friday,

I thought I would share a couple of heart art valentines cards I know its a day late but Im so busy drawing, testing and making samples Im meeting myself coming back!  I will be back on Hochnada on the 22nd with the launch of my next collection sneak peaks next week!



both of the cards are made using the Frame Punches form Crafts Too that I had on last weeks Hochanda shows.

The punches are so easy to use and so much quicker than dies.  I love the fact that we have so much in our Crafty arsenal we don't have to use the same product for everything!

The stamps used on these are a sneak peak of a sentiment set launching on the 22nd show

 Enjoy...

17 comments:

  1. Morning John, stunning samples, I saw you demoing the punches, they look amazing. looking forward to the 22nd and your new launch, will Martine be joining you again.

    Stay safe, healthy and happy, hugs, June Smith xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Two great cards today, both lovely.

    Michele

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely cards John . Look forward to seeing your new launch. Appreciate you still put cards on your blog when you are so busy.
    Joycex

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi John
    Two great cards. The red card is stunning.
    B xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Morning John,
    Two great cards.
    Lydia
    X

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful selection John, Happy belated Valentines Day, xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have some of these punches somewhere! I need to get them and start using them again.

    Anne (Northampton)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi John these cards are stunning. I did enjoy your shows when you were using the punches. I do love using them they are so easy. I can't wait to see what is coming next. Have a great weekend. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi John,Hope you enjoyed valentines day with Sam.Love the cards and nice to remember punches again.The new sentiments look great.Stay healthy and happy,Lots of Love Barbara D xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. These are beautiful A day late or not it doesn’t matter

    ReplyDelete
  11. Sorry I am late today. Had a hospital appointment and it was all go after that. Lovely cards John and did enjoy the shows the other day. Take carexxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love the card enjoyed the shows love June Horrocks xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Marie P.from Longridge16 February 2019 at 09:59

    Good Saturday morning John. Hope you have a nice weekend and take time for a little rest.
    Your gift to us today is beautiful and I enjoyed watching you on my PC yesterday (I think) You have come a very long way in a very short time.
    I too have a lot of punches that I used before I got my first die cutting machine and I will now get them out again (if I can dind them).
    Have a good weekend.
    Marie P.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hello John, fabulous cards, love the variation with the punches. Bx

    ReplyDelete