Friday, 22 February 2019

Pink Camellias...

Happy Friday,

My NEW ranges launch this evening on Hochanda at 6pm.  Im really excited about this collection as Ive concentrated on the flowers and the popular matching flower plates and stamps.  Today sees the launch of 2 new flowers both with dies and matching stamps in the plate format.



I have to thank the talented Martine Smith for the inspiration for todays card as I nicked her idea!

There is also a new set of small swirl sentiments on the show one of which is used here.  This set has some of my favourite sentiments as well as some larger general sentiments Ive really found them useful!

Todays Sneak Peek shows the new camellia used as the stamp and the die on the new Craft Artist Flower making paper a crystal 160gsm pearl paper especially designed to mould and shine even when coloured with inks.

I'll be showing loads of techniques, including how to make the flowers on todays offering, in the shows so tune in at 6pm.

Enjoy...

19 comments:

  1. Morning John, oh I knew you were launching something new but these flowers are fantastic, I have already put in my order, even before the show has started, looking forward to the shiny paper too. xxx Thank you to Martine for the inspiration too.

    Stay safe, healthy and happy, hugs, June Smith xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW WOW WOW. The flowers look fabulous. Martine mentioned something when she was on Hochanda. I now realise it was the paper, can’t wait to see it.
    Annette x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous flowers. Look forward to the shows.
    Jan
    Northampton

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi John
    Great project. Gorgeous flowers. Looking forward to your shows.
    B xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks wonderful John and I,m sure they will fly out as usual, xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely John and looking forward to tonight's show. As Wendy said I'm sure they'll be sell outs.
    Love Valx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi john beautiful flowers I have two camielia bushes in full bloom far too early frost and there gone your flowers are so true to life John see you later love to martine xxxxxx
    June Horrocks

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a fabulous card. The paper sounds intriguing.

    Anne (Northampton)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Good morning John fabulous card the flowers are amazingLooking forward to your shows

    ReplyDelete
  10. Morning John,
    Love the flowers.
    Lydia
    x

    ReplyDelete
  11. These are gorgeous John. Will be able to watch the show at 6pm as no Iceskating so will be home. Already ordered the flower dies etc., Take carexxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi John, These look gorgeous and love the look of the paper.Stay healthy and happy Lots of Love Barbara D xxx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love making flowers John, so I'll need those darling Camelias. Your cards are all Exquisite and the colours are perfect. Rita xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Very pretty JOHN I will have to record your shows as I’ll be put dancing

    ReplyDelete
  15. These flowers are mesmerizing. Looking forward to your shows on Hochanda.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hi John,
    what a very gorgeous creation and your flowers are so beautiful and the colours are stunning.
    Camellias are my fave flower and I have 2 different types in my garden as they give you lots of lovely colour in the time when it's still wintery weather.
    Lots of crafty regards. Jenny L.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Oh John this is a stunning creation. Those flowers are just so pretty. I hope all your shows go well. I am sure there will be lots of sell outs. Have a great weekend. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  18. MarieP.fromLongridge24 February 2019 at 09:53

    Good morning John. I did manage to watch you yesterday and was bowled over with your beautiful flowers. I'm afraid that making flowers is NOT my forte so I have saved your presentation to try again after my upcoming surgery. You really are quite an inspiration John. Take care.
    Hugs.
    Marie P.

    ReplyDelete