Wednesday, 27 February 2019

Silver Crystal Flowers...

Happy Wednesday,

A sample today made with the Hydrangea die and matching stamp set.  I love the way I get silver shading on these flowers simply by stamping the stamp and heat embossing with Izink silver embossing powder!
















I stamped and cut the plate twice ( which uses only 1 piece of A5 card) and used 2 off the same size simply folded to make each flower which gave me 9 different sized flowers.










I used clear Caviar beads for the centres of the flowers and arranged them arround the Cut and Emboss snowblower folder shaded in silver.








Enjoy...











19 comments:

  1. Morning John, another gorgeous sample, wow I can see ho0w these dies are going to be a great favourite, the samples are amazing. My order is on it's way so I can have a play. xx

    Stay safe, healthy and happy, hugs, June Smith xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card John, what are the swirly leaves, what die is that

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those flowers are gorgeous, John.

    Anne (Northampton)

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is so pretty. Beautiful flowers, John.
    Jan
    Northampton

    ReplyDelete
  5. Morning John,
    Stunning card.
    Lydia
    X

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card John. The flowers are beautiful. Take carexxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Good morning John Wow a stunning card the flowers are amazing

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow what a fantastic card, it's just beautiful,

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi John, Absolutely stunning just love it.Stay healthy and happy,Lots of Love Barbara D xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. WOW John absurlutly stunning your flowers are so beautiful love the silver.
    Hug's Lynda xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh John this is absolutely stunning I love it. Those flowers are gorgeous. I think it is great that you can stamp and cut so many flowers at the same time. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hello John,
    Sorry I’ve been missing but I will try to do better. You have made some lovely projects as have your Team and your new Flower Dies are beautiful. I’ve seen some of Brenda’s work too and it’s lovely! Waiting for my DIL to arrive.
    Love Myra xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love this card John it’s beautiful thank you xxxxxx
    June Horrocks xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  14. You have done a beautiful card ,John. A really gorgeous example of your dies.
    Stephanie K

    ReplyDelete