Wednesday, 20 February 2019

Black and white peek...

Happy Wednesday,

Following Mondays sneak peek I thought I should share another peek today made using the new Hydrangea die.  This card uses just the die without the stamp and here I have teamed it ion black and white with the Press Cut hexagon nesting dies that I will have on the show!

There are some amazing samples form my friends to show on  Friday its worth tuning in just for the samples, I know I was blown away with the ones Ive received!

here is a sneak peak of one of the new Swirl sentiments stamp that are in a swirl sentiment set launched on the show!



















The shows launch on Friday night at 6pm with shows throughout Saturday at 9am, 1pm and final call at 5pm on Hochnada Freeview 85, sky 663 and online at www.Hochanda.com.  If you get chance tune in and have a look.

Enjoy...

23 comments:

  1. Morning John, a really lovely card, monochromatic colours are always so elegant and classy. Bx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi John.
    Wow this is a real beauty,thank you.
    Take care and have fun Kitty.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sandra Williamson20 February 2019 at 08:17

    So elegant and classy!! I really need these..and all the others you keep coming up with, mr Lockwood!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Certainly will be tuning in John. This card is amazing. Can’t wait to see all the yummy goodies you have.
    Annette x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Another fabulous card John. Love the elegance of this card. I'll be getting a letter from the bank soon. Will be watching all the shows. Hugs Rita xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Morning John, oh my goodness we are in for a treat on Friday, I know I am going to want everything on the show.....what are you doing to me ha ha xxx Looking forward to seeing all the new stuff and watching you work your magic. xx

    Stay safe, healthy and happy, hugs, June Smith xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi John
    Definitely a mantle-piece pleaser!
    B xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Good morning John A very elegant card the hydrangea look fabulous

    ReplyDelete
  9. I think I might need these hydrangea dies, John.

    Anne (Northampton)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love it all I am a huge fan of black and white cards

    ReplyDelete
  11. A gorgeous card John. Black and white is so classy and those flowers are beautiful. Look forward to seeing them on the show. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Morning John,
    Stunning card, love black and white.
    Lydia
    X

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful card John.
    Will be watching, looking forward to it.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi John this is a stunning card I love it. Those flowers are gorgeous and I love the black and white design. I wonder if the dies and stamps will be at the Farnborough Craft Show. It would be great if they were. I hope all the prep for the shows goes well. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  15. A gorgeous card John. Looking forward to seeing all the other lovely cards. Take carexxx

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hi John,Absolutely stunning,I will be glued to the shows at week end.Stay healthy and happy Lots of Love Barbara D xxx

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hi John, OMG!! Absolutely stunning can't wait for this, will be tuning in on Friday

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hi John,
    as aways such a very stunning creation and beautiful design.
    Love every single element.
    Lots of crafty regards. Jenny L.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Hi John
    Fabulous card... love those flowers... can't wait to see you on Hochanda this week...
    hugs Sylvie Gibraltar

    ReplyDelete
  20. What an amazing creation.
    Jan
    Northampton

    ReplyDelete
  21. Lovely black and white card John.
    Pretty flowers and lovely sentiment.
    Love Val xxx

    ReplyDelete