Monday, 18 February 2019

Sneak Peek...

Happy Monday,

Martine Smith will be representing Crafts Too Today at 10am and 3pm on Hochanda with her first solo show.  She has some beautiful Nellie Snellen scenic stamps and I have made a few samples for the show.

The project I am sharing today is made using one of the stamps on the show along with one of my new matching flower stamps and dies form the launch this weekend!

I simply stamped this onto pearl card in smokey grey ink.  I then coloured the image using mer de Sud Izink dye ink pen pulling the colour its using a water brush.  This gives a soft shaded look and is great if, like me, you're not the best colourist!

Im not 100% which show these will be on but they are the new Hydrangea matching stamp and die plate which is designed to easily give you the shaded look you get on these flowers.


Dont forget to tune in for Martines show at 10am or 3pm.

Enjoy...

16 comments:

  1. Morning John, a really lovely card, great stamp design and lovely colours. Hope Martine's shows go well. Have a good day everyone. Bx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Morning John, oh this is such a lovely sample, I have already ordered my stamp, just need to get the Hydrangea set, will be watching and cheering Martine on, yes she will be nervous at first, only natural, but once she gets in her stride she will be teaching us all the wonderful techniques and tricks she knows. xxxxxxx

    Stay safe, healthy and happy, hugs, June Smith xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another lovely card John. Liking the hydrangeas. Good luck Martine , you’ll be fine .
    Joycex

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi John.
    Thank you a beautiful card, I love the way it doesn't, have to be coloured in I just cannot colour.
    Take care and have fun Kitty.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow John these flowers look gorgeous. We’re being spoilt, both you and Martine on Hochanda within a few days of each other. Can’t wait x

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is beautiful, John. Love the flowers.

    Anne (Northampton)

    ReplyDelete
  7. A very pretty card John I’m sure Martine will fly through her shows

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a lovely stamp John it’s lovely’s must have will watch the shows good luck martine
    Love June Horrocks xxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi John this is a stunning card. I just love it. The flowers and the stamps are gorgeous. Martine will do a fantastic job. Have a great week. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  10. All prepared for a great morning. Fantastic card John. Love all the ne w stamps and sprays. Martine will do you proud. Rita x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi John, Just beautiful,the new flowers look great and I am sure the shows will go well.Stay healthy and Happy
    Lots of Love Barbara D xxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hello John,
    I know I’ve been missing but I have looked in. Have just come home from my son’s . Today’s card is beautiful. Yesterday’s was also. I wasn’t home in time to watch Martine’s first Show but will watch this afternoon’s.
    Love Myra x

    ReplyDelete
  13. A beautiful card John. Love the new flowers. Watched Martine’s earlier show and nearly time for the next one. Take carexxx. Good to see you Myra.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Lovely card John. Managed to see some of Martine’s first show. She had some great ideas.
    Jan
    Northampton

    ReplyDelete
  15. Marie P.from Longridge19 February 2019 at 10:07

    Great card John.
    Marie P.

    ReplyDelete