Today's something different is firstly a continuation of the set I started last Saturday however It is also for a specific reason as well. So for those of you who are going to Ally Pally next weekend you will be able to get a live demonstration of how to make this, by me! I am really pleased to say that I will be on the Creative Expressions stand at the Big Stamp and Scrapbooking show demoing through the day. Also on both days I will be giving a demonstration on how to make this candle wreath in the demonstration area.
So if you are going pop by and say hello, it would be great to put some faces to names!
Well news shared so then back to todays creation, as I am demoing this then there is just the ingredient list I'm afraid however as I have had to make so many of these that there will be enough left for me to video a tutorial. However I have so much on my plate at the moment that it may be a while, possibly after the next announcement! lol
Ingredients:
Sue Wilson Elegant Poinsettia die
Sue Wilson Single stamp stripe Stamp
Sue Wilson Holly Die
Red, Brunswick Green & Apple green foundation Card
Cosmic Shimmer Detail Gold embossing Ink.
Enjoy...
So gorgeous, amazing, wonderful, creative. This is why you are where yiu are and not here, know what I mean?. Xxxxxx
ReplyDeleteWow-stunning craft project. Will enjoy the video tutorial whenever you get chance to post it.
ReplyDeleteMichele.
Fantastic John, wish i could be there to watch.The door's definitely opened for you and you so deserve it.
ReplyDeleteLoved yesterday card as well-might have to copy that one!!!
Bye for now
Val x
Hi John,
ReplyDeleteWow! this is gorgeous and congratulations on being invited to demo on the Creative Expressions stand...you must be thrilled to bits. Always wanted to go to Ally Pally but living in Nth Wales it's a tad too far.
Now that sentence with......'after the next announcement'...is a bit intrigueing!!!!!!
Love Sheila xx
Good morning John, really looking forward to seeing you next weekend. It's the day before my birthday so I just might treat myself lol. I love the candle and I might just make one for my daughter, Hers would have to be silver as she is not fond of gold. Just seeing your picture today and I have already started to plan. Beryl xx
ReplyDeleteMorning John,
ReplyDeleteA beautiful creation stunning, congratulations on the being on the C/E stand, what next on C&C, me thinks.
Lydia
X
Well done you You'll be on C&C next! So so deserved from what I've seen Love today's offering Can't make Ally Pally this time So frustrating Next weekend for me is like buses You don't see one for ages and then three come along at once!
ReplyDeleteEh up John
ReplyDeleteWhat a beautiful centerpiece this will make for your festive table. Wish I could be at AP to watch you.
Stop teasing people you minx!
Have a great day.
Ang x
Beautiful centrepiece John. This is my first visit to your blog as Sue Wilson has shown some of your cards on C&C and I immediately went searching for your blog. Your crafting style is just my cup of tea and I look forward to looking back (if that makes sense) at more of your designs. I have gone back as far as your August craft room entry and wow, you are so lucky to have such a crafting room and so many lovely products to use.
ReplyDeleteStunning John, Congratulations on your news, you are really starting to go places and about time too lol! Great to see some of your cards on Sue Wilson weekender this morning.
ReplyDeleteWish I was going to Ally pally but sadly not.
Love & Hugs
Jacquie J xxx
http://jewelscardcraft.blogspot.co.uk/
Wow what a fab creation - luv it xx I have just received the holly and branch and pine die set as I decided as soon as I saw the holly dies how versatile they could be and have a SB poinsettia die set from a few years ago so patience allowing I could possibly have a go at making this!! will wait for your vid tut though xx congrats on your demo debut for CE at AP would luv to be there but alas it's not to be - hopefully NEC in November xx GailT xx
ReplyDeleteFantastic creation - will look amazing on Christmas table
ReplyDeleteHi John. I love the table wreath. (I have got quite a good pile of Poinsettia leaves already to use thanks to your warning a while ago)
ReplyDeleteI will be having a go at this, after seeing you make it at Ally Pally next Saturday : )) I will have to treat myself to the Holly die at the show. I wish I could afford to get Sue's Poinsettia dies but I do have the Spellbinders ones that are much used and I got the Pine bough and Twigs a couple of weeks ago.
It is great to know that you will be at Ally Pally along with Sue. It will be my first visit there and I am so looking forward to seeing you both : )
I saw some of your cards on Sue's 9 am show this morning, one was the fabulous navy one that you posted the other day, they were stunning.
When are you going to reveal that you have been asked to appear on C&C? Is that your next announcement I wonder? If not then it won't be long.
Take care.
well done John ,would love to go ,but living in Ireland so not possible ,Great project today ,Laura O
ReplyDeleteGreat news John, wish I lived in England not here!!!
ReplyDeleteVery beautiful!!!
ReplyDeleteJohn, stunning! I love it. Have a great time at Ally Pally - you will be well received as your demos are so good. Janice x
ReplyDeleteHI John,
ReplyDeletestunning creation.
Love it.
Now I have just won 2 tickets to Ally Pally so I look forward to seeing you in person.
Congratulations on your cards being shown on C & C with Sue Wilson.
Crafty Regards. Jenny L.
Hi John,
ReplyDeleteWhat a lovely centrepiece. How long did it take to make? I've taped C&C today, so I will look out for your cards! Sadly I can't go to Ally Pally as I will be on holiday in Spain. There's a Chinese store in the local town, so I will be in there looking for supplies! I will have to wait until November for the NEC for a real craft fest! I can't wait to hear your next announcement. Like other bloggers, I think it must be C&C. The cards you've shown for creative expressions have been truly wonderful. Best wishes, Anne O
Hi john,
ReplyDeleteBeautiful creation....wish i could join everyone but i am too far away...love all the creations made by all...
Hi John! First Congrats on your C&C showcase! Also, would love to meet you at the show but I happen to live across the pond and a few thousand miles away. You will do great - especially if you are showcasing this gorgeous detailed show-stopper wreath! WOW! It's truly incredible! Love your work!
ReplyDeleteWow. Absolutely stunning. Have just found your blog. What a talent!! Have a great day. Jan.
ReplyDelete