Happy Monday,

This is a seriously short post today as Really short on time, I completely forgot that I hadn't blogged as spent all day in the craft room creating!! Funny how the time runs away from you when you are doing something you love!
Todays card was made to feature the beautiful Embellishment sent to me by Ita. Hopefully she is recovering as I believe she has been in hospital, this is made, Ita, to cheer you!
Enjoy...
Pretty card John, not at all bad for a 'quicky', LOL. Will look forward to seeing what you were up to the rest of the day. Get well soon, Ita!
ReplyDeleteHola John
ReplyDeleteShort but very sweet! Fab card and Im sure that Ita will be chuffed. Has anyone heard from Ita? If you're reading, get well soon. x
Ang x
Hi John,
ReplyDeletebeautiful card. Superb card for a quick one. I do hope the lady in question soon gets better. To receive this card should lift any ones spirits.
I too get lost in my projects in my craft room, and can't believe how the time has flown. Yes it's true how time flies when doing something that you love.
Have a wonderful crafty day.
Crafty regards. Jenny L.
Its gorgeous, great design.
ReplyDeleteI did my Mojo yesterday.xxxxx
Hi John,
ReplyDeleteJust looked at yesterdays post, sorry but it does not hit the spot for me, but I can see that you have put a lot of work into it.
Love today's card very pretty.
Lydia
X
Hi John,
ReplyDeleteI like it too. Your imagination is amazing. What a joy to be able to spend all day crafting, I expect you work really hard so are deserving!
Off to UK today (with my crafty shopping list) case full of stuff grand children left behind in the summer so will have lots of room for my return. Add my best wishes to Ita.
Happy Monday
Maggie x
Hi John. Beautiful card, I love the pattern on the lefthand heart, it is so pretty. Best wishes to Ita. Take care.
ReplyDeleteLovely card John, Ita's embellishment looks lovely on this card. Just to let people know, I have been keeping in touch with Ita, but as yet have still to receive an answer. I am sure that she is still recuperating and will get back to me once she gets back onto the computer. Hugs, Jen xx
ReplyDeleteKrafty Keepsakes
Im sure ita will love her card John ,it is so very pretty .
ReplyDeleteHope you feel better and stronger with each day Ita
Elaine H X
very pretty card John. Get better soon Ita. Janice x
ReplyDeletefab card John,love the colours .Laura O
ReplyDelete